Attempting to Reconnect every 10 seconds

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueSpaceJelly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Bump

from New Zealand

suckmyDictation

02-10-2013

Still have the DC issues, day 3 for me. There should be atleast a way to test whether or not you're just gonna be DC'ing all game long so you won't have to be stuck there for 20 minutes..

eyes wide shut

02-10-2013

yeah this **** is beyond pissing me off, been happening to me ever since i downloaded the new lunar revel patch.

from michigan

angur2

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckmyDictation View Post
Imagine those who had to go through this while playing ranked. Your teammates report you for intentionally feeding, while enemy's just think you're bad "lolol free league pts ty"
ya ive lost two ranked games now due to it one was even counted as a leave

BurakkuKun

02-10-2013

Yea,if Riot is really for the people they should at least give the people who have lost LP in ranked games because of this, their LP back and if not that some kind of free ip boosts or something.

suckmyDictation

02-10-2013

People ask for rollbacks since the DC issues makes the game unplayable, but that wouldn't be fair for those who didn't have the issue. But some type of compensation should be made, and also something has to be done to fix problems like this in the future.

Enraging Rage

02-10-2013

This has been happening to me just the same from Toledo, Ohio. Helpless as I watch my champion seemingly afk and give the other team free kills. I figured this might be my computer/ internet at first but seeing as how it is happening to this many people, no way.

nicosz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

suckmyDictation

02-10-2013

Lol idk why a second person put that link here. Already answered that on the first page

BurakkuKun

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraging Rage View Post
This has been happening to me just the same from Toledo, Ohio. Helpless as I watch my champion seemingly afk and give the other team free kills. I figured this might be my computer/ internet at first but seeing as how it is happening to this many people, no way.
Lol shoutout to Toledo,Ohio now I know im not the only one here who plays LoL

123456 ... 9