Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attempting to Reconnect every 10 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suckmyDictation

02-09-2013

I'm sure there are others who have this problem. It first happened when S3 launched, then it slowly got better. Happened again during christmas, got better. Now it's happening again for this Lunar ****. I don't even care that I lost all my honor even when I was never banned, but this game is not playable when your champion is reconnecting every 10 seconds with ping spiking from 100 - 1k back and forth.

You guys don't like when people have to disconnect from a game, yet some people have to sit there as they watch their champion get raped by the opposing lane just because you're reconnecting and can't do ****. Other than LoL, my internet is fine. No firewalls, no other programs open, restarted everything 20 times.

Edit: From New York, service - TWC

Edit: 2/17/13

I haven't ran across the problem today at all, I'm not sure if riot or my internet service did anything but there was one thing I did before I played fine.

Uninstall League

Click Start - > Search type in "league" or "riot" and make sure to delete anything league of legends related , to delete any corrupt files

Once you're certain that there are no files left from your old client, redownload LoL.

This so far has helped, unless riot did something or my service did something without announcing it.

BurakkuKun

02-09-2013

Bump for this,theres many more posts and topics about this Riot has done nothing.

suckmyDictation

02-09-2013

Thank you. And yeah at first I thought it was my internet or my computer, since my friends play fine. But seeing on the forums others have this problem, something has to be done.

Captain Kenpachi

02-09-2013

had to watch my champion tower dive through 2 towers because of this..nothing i could do to stop him, so mad. went from full hp-dead because i couldnt click off of the enemy.

KlioSport

02-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3101082&page=6

suckmyDictation

02-09-2013

Your issue is just a part of what we have to go through. Spikes happen tons of times in online games, which is understandable. Our problem is more specific, in which we constantly get disconnected, then reconnected and during this period our champ just sits there or does the last command you click.

It's complete bs having to stay a full 20 minutes to avoid getting banned when the game you're in is constantly kicking you out, or making your game unplayable.

Reuschel

02-09-2013

Same here when I got to play ONE game today...

suckmyDictation

02-09-2013

Imagine those who had to go through this while playing ranked. Your teammates report you for intentionally feeding, while enemy's just think you're bad "lolol free league pts ty"

Snowtroopa

02-09-2013

Same thing is happening to me and my friend. Hoping they get this fixed or at least to respond.

Kovthe

02-10-2013

Can A Red Please Respond On this thread, im having this same problem from Queensland Australia.

Thanks in Advance