Teemo Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphecca

10-25-2010

Hi, I'm no Teemo expert, I think I played him literally twice in my loooong LoL Career. However, I was wondering what you guys think of these changes. The goal is to make him actually useful in teamfights which as most of you know is his main issue (aside from being slow and squishy).

Toxic Shot
Each of Teemo's attacks will poison the target, dealing damage each second for 4 seconds.

New Activate:
Teemo shoots 5 Toxic Shots in a cone applying Toxic Shot poison to each enemy that it hits (can not be stacked). Cool Down 40, 30, 25, 20, 15

Move Quick
Teemo scampers around, increasing his movement speed until he is struck by an enemy champion or turret.

New: Upon activation, Move Quick has a temporary immunity from damage breaking this ability

Immunity Duration Per Rank: 0.2, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 1.2

The new Toxic Shot would have to have a bit of range. Not Ashe's Volley range but maybe a middle ground of that. Teemo really should be able to have SOME risk shooting this off in a team fight so a middle ground range has to be selected here.

Riot stated that they wanted Teemo to be more of a utility champion but he's almost useless in team fights. At max CDR rank his new Toxic Shot just maybe be used more then once in a team fight. I really would not want this ability to be spammable.

The last idea I had was to increase damage of Toxic Shot if a enemy triggered a shroom but I thought this would be over the top.

Last Thoughts:

For those who think Teemo will be uncatchable with these changes I refute this argument by saying Teemo has incredibly garbage movespeed and slows and cc will still make him catchable. It scales to be decent end game on purpose because end game anyone can kill Teemo in two seconds and he needs a real escape mechanism.

This may not fix him entirely. But I think it maybe some of the small steps that will lead him to be a more useful champion. I haven't touched any of his ratios on purpose as that's not his issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphecca

10-25-2010

So any thoughts?