Nasus and Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junksie

02-09-2013

I only recently noticed this, but Nasus' lore states that Renekton and his allies in a war thought of themselves as gods, but in Renekton's lore, it makes it seem more like he alone fought his brother, so that his brother can kill him? Is this the biases of both creatures coming out as they told their stories to the summoners in Runeterra, or am I missing something? Maybe they fit together perfectly, but something seems a little screwy to me.

I prefer my Renekton's version; Nasus must be lying to shift the blame for Renekton's rage off of him! Justice must be found, and the truth must come out!

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

That stuff about me guarding the library was ancient history (lol get it guys) and the stuff in my lore is a little more recent.

Basically, humans are to blame.

Junksie

02-09-2013

Ah, straight from the horse's (crocodile's) mouth, thank you!
Any idea whether Riot will change Nasus' slightly? They already altered Karthus' and Mordekaiser's as well as a few others, how about a Nasus change- especially since there are a bunch of buffs testing for him in PBE and he might be even more viable in many levels of play.
But yeah, them humans.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

I wouldn't mind if they added a little bit about Nasus and his tendency towards crying a lot and wetting the bed.

Honestly though I could tell you everything you need to know about him. Especially the stuff about him crying a lot.

Junksie

02-10-2013

I mean, he steals peoples' life essence and ages people! Dude, that's evil! How come the summoners trust him? They should wake up and realize that he's playing them.
Also, does he still sleep with a security blanket?

Renekton Bot

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junksie View Post
I mean, he steals peoples' life essence and ages people!
Perhaps the same could be said of all religions!

But enough talk, have at you!

P.S: Yes, regarding the blanket.

CynicalGiant

02-11-2013

Renekton had access to dark and disturbing power. He was the gatekeeper of said power. He could easily see the evil in people, and was driven mad by it. Eventually he was driven into a deep rage and determined that Nasus was the only one strong enough to kill him and end his rage before it became too strong. The summoners of the league tried getting Renekton for their causes, but ended up getting both him and Nasus instead.

Renekton Bot

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
Renekton had access to dark and disturbing power. He was the gatekeeper of said power. He could easily see the evil in people, and was driven mad by it. Eventually he was driven into a deep rage and determined that Nasus was the only one strong enough to kill him and end his rage before it became too strong. The summoners of the league tried getting Renekton for their causes, but ended up getting both him and Nasus instead.
Pfft, like you know me or something.