Frozen Mallet / Rylai's Crystal Scepter / Potions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

1.) I've always wondered if the slow on hit effect stacks with slownig abilities/attacks.

For example, Kassadins Force Pulse + Crystal Scepter

Or say, Ashe's Frost Shot + Frozen Mallet.

2.) If you use more than one Potion at a time, does the HP stack (using 2 at once grants 400HP, versus using one after the other for 200hp each). I was always pretty sure they didnt, but never wanted to blow a potion in game to test it.

Crs Xpecial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Q: Do slows stack?

A: Sort of. Item slows do not stack - if you have two people with Frozen Mallet, for example, the slows will not stack. This includes two different items as well: if you have a Frozen Mallet and a Rylai's Scepter, the slows will not stack.

Ability slows do stack; however, they do not work additively. If you have two 50% slows, it's not a 75% slow or a 100% slow. There are soft caps on how far you can be slowed (and hasted), and these kick in.
^^

Magic abilities proc Rylais while melee attacks proc Frozen Mallet (there are some exceptions). This means Kass's Force Pulse does slow extra with Rylais, same with Ashe.

HP pots do not stack, they override.

midiout

10-25-2010

@ Xpecial

Thanks for the info, but that didnt really answer my question lol.

Kassadins Force Pulse + Crystal Scepter

Ashe's Frost Shot + Frozen Mallet

Not, two people with Frozen Mallets, or two people with slowing abilities.

Crs Xpecial

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Just read it now ^^