@Riot Store error on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSurfinSlayer

02-09-2013

Okay so I was just playing a bot game on TT and was trying to land a skill shot on a fleeing enemy.

WHEN I LEFT CLICKED, I HAPPENED TO ACCIDENTALLY OPEN THE STORE.

What I'm trying to say is, you can enter the store, THROUGH the enemy base version of the store. I'm pretty sure that you cannot buy anything without being on the summoner platform. But the point is that it was an accident that, if it had been a PvP game, with me that close to their main base, a myriad of TERRIBLE things could have happened. Like dying.

Since we were winning so hard I had enough time to try it multiple times and make sure that was what triggered the store. And it was.

So either make it so that doesn't happen if you happen to click on the store..... or change it so I can buy from the enemy store without being on their summoner's platform.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beardbane

02-13-2013

I see this quite a bit as well. You should not be able to open the store dialog on the enemy platform. This is really only an issue in Twisted Treeline because fighting near the inhibitors and final tower it is possible to click on it often.

I believe this also happens with smartcast is enabled and attempts are made to smartcast while hovering near the enemy store. When this is done the store dialog blocks the bulk of the screen.