RIOT its not fait at all this dodge system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HER0o0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

almost every day i meet a troll and i must dodge because i will lose LP if i didn't
why should i lose LP too
please Riot bring back the old system dodge that you wait 30 min and not losing any point
and i lose 8 point from last dodge sigh

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

HER0o0o

02-09-2013

is that mean when i lose LP from dodge i get it back from like when i win a game i will get 15 instead of 14 every game until get all my LP back ?

DeafCatMoan

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HER0o0o View Post
is that mean when i lose LP from dodge i get it back from like when i win a game i will get 15 instead of 14 every game until get all my LP back ?
Basically, yes. it all works out, as long as you're not dodging A LOT.
Its just meant to stop people from dodging every game, until they get one that suits them perfectly.

HER0o0o

02-09-2013

that mean the problem still on
riot must bring back the old system i prefer wait 30 for losing LP.

DodgeOrCarryMe

02-09-2013

Lololololol

i win!

HER0o0o

02-09-2013

??????

HER0o0o

02-09-2013

and lose 10 point today WTF and ban for 30 min