Honor badge dissapeared

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadCo

02-09-2013

I still have all my honor, no email from riot, no issues but the badge is gone. Can someone from Riot please explain if this is a bug and if so can it be fixed... Anyone else having this issue?

Shudder2012

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

This happened to me too. Just wait it out, I'm sure you didn't get banned/a warning as you still have your honor. What fixed it for me, was just playing a few games and getting some honor in the category that you had the ribbon in. good luck dude!

Oh yeah, I this fix worked and a friend

Javacup

02-09-2013

The ribbon is based on the amount of votes you get compared to the number of games you play. It's not permanent.

BadCo

02-09-2013

I actually gets honor almost every game. guess it will be back someday

TycoRC

02-09-2013

The Honor Initiative revamped the system. Honorable Opponent got its requirements raised. If you fall under the new minimums, you lose your tag and have to get enough Honor to match the new requisites.

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

02-09-2013

They are currently tweaking the honor system, to make honorable opponent slightly harder to obtain and the others easier.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/t...nor-initiative

im playing drunk

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris Shadow View Post
They are currently tweaking the honor system, to make honorable opponent slightly harder to obtain and the others easier.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/t...nor-initiative
so they're taking your badge away even if you've already earned it, and now you have to re-earn it???? That's ridiculous and very stupid and unfair to those who have already earned it.
I lost my badge yesterday. This is a very stupid move on Riot's part. Don't take it away from those who have earned it. Make the change but let us keep our f--king badges.