What do you think of this situation and my idea?

Trading is easy enough in ranked. No solution is needed. 0 0%
Trading is too hard, but this solution won't work. 0 0%
Trading is too hard and this solution will solve it. 5 55.56%
This solution will help, but it won't be enough. 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Idea for Champion Trading

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZapBranigan68

02-09-2013

Champion trading can be pretty hard to accomplish, because you have to find out who has what champions in a fairly short amount of time. So, what if you could view the COMMON champions between you and another player by clicking something around them? For example, hovering over their name could bring up an option to do so. I just find it really hard to get a successful trade off in ranked right now, and I think that something like this could be really useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mky View Post
That's actually pretty good but instead make it so the champions you show are actual champions you've chosen to show maybe, so it can be like people i'm comfertable playing and not like "i just bought this guy today i don't want to play him in ranked"
I feel like a display like this could be a problem, as people could only show mids, for example, if they only wanted to play mid. Also, I feel like you could simply tell your teammate which champions you aren't comfortable with if it arises. This would be a tool to aid in trading communication, as you would still want to check with the person before picking for them, not just do it automatically when you see common champions.

ZapBranigan68

02-09-2013

Bumpin

ZapBranigan68

02-10-2013

Any thoughts on this? Upvotes are nice and downvotes are fine, but please let me know why you like/dislike it.

Mïkêy

02-10-2013

That's actually pretty good but instead make it so the champions you show are actual champions you've chosen to show maybe, so it can be like people i'm comfertable playing and not like "i just bought this guy today i don't want to play him in ranked"

ZapBranigan68

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mky View Post
I feel like a display like this could be a problem, as people could only show mids, for example, if they only wanted to play mid. Also, I feel like you could simply tell the teammate which champions you aren't comfortable with if it arises. This would be a tool to aid in trading communication, as you would still want to check with the person before picking for them, not just do it automatically when you see common champions.

ZapBranigan68

02-10-2013

Bump

ZapBranigan68

02-10-2013

bump