LF ADC and Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakashixToshirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Hey guys, I'm ShineyMagikarp, and I am a top lane player. I'm searching for good players to participate in my team i'm forming with my mid lane duo queue partner. We're very much into a "Balls deep" play style, using combinations like Riven/Singed with Zilean, and things like that. We're looking for a decent AD Carry, and Jungler to join our team. The main thing we're looking for is someone who can CS well, keep control of their jungle, and people who don't get caught out all day in unwarded areas. We want people who even when they're losing lane, it isn't a huge loss, because you're keeping your farm up with your opponent. I'm cool with you if you can cs fine, and you actually think your build through during games. We'll either be using Skype, or Mumble. We aren't quite sure yet, so... We'll see about that. Both of us aren't fans of being trolled by our own team, so we want pretty serious players, but we're pretty casual. Also, we need players who are okay with constructive criticism, and don't have to get their word in about the constructive criticism when it's given. I'd rather you say "I'll think about that, or that makes sense.." instead of "Well, I did it because its what i always do". or something along those lines. I do not care about your elo, just that you bring something to the team, and can carry games.

We're looking for 2 roles to be filled currently, ADC, Jungle

Please fill out the application below:

The role you want:

Best champs:

Time zone:

Usual playtime schedule:

Skype and mumble?:

Why would you be a good addition?:

If you tl;dr my post, then read the bolded portions.

Zhinin

02-09-2013

The role you want: Jungle

Best champs: Maokai Skarner

Time zone: GMT-4

Usual playtime schedule: amm weekend all the night and the day :$ and in the week till 2am GMT-4 AT 6AM GMT-4

Skype and mumble?: Just Skype

Why would you be a good addition?: because i want a team to get out from bronze and become a good player so.. i want it :3 and im not enought bad im good jungler and main jungler
i can adapt to enemy team and try to get the best champ to our team so ♥ let a ride of me

declyn1000

02-09-2013

the role u want: jungle
best champs: naut xin yi jax
i play most afternoons after work and weekends
+8:gmt

Parat0xic

02-09-2013

The role you want: ADC or Jungle, Doesnt Matter

Best champs: EZ, Graves, Vayne, Noct, MF

Time zone: EST

Usual playtime schedule:

Skype and mumble?: yes

Why would you be a good addition?: I am very active, mature, and a solid player.

TakashixToshirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

bump

iBeyondGodly

02-09-2013

The role you want: Jungle / Top

Best champs: Maokai / Amumu / Zed / Vi

Time zone: EST

Usual playtime schedule: Nights weekday, Day+Night depending on work Weekends

Skype and mumble?: Skype / Vent / Teamspeak3

Why would you be a good addition?: I am player that has been playing league for 2 years+ - i have experience on ranked 5's (Platinum - Won Go4LoL Twice) ranked 3's ( Gold ).
My communication is great and i know all champion abilities

My In Game name is: iBeyondGodly
Elo: Div 1 1500
Name; Julian

thanks

AcidCandy

02-09-2013

The role you want: ADC

Best champs: Graves, MF, Draven, Caitlyn, vayne

Time zone: GMT +10

Usual playtime schedule: everyday

Skype and mumble?: rather skype, but i have mumble

Why would you be a good addition?: Because i give and take critism.

Succubas

02-09-2013

Dont bother with this guy hes very rude disrespetfull and calls people bad when he has 1600 wins and barely made gold, if u want to be on a team thats not going to last long plz go and join this rude asswhole and see yourself how rude this player is

Quote:
I do not care about your elo, just that you bring something to the team, and can carry games.
That is a lie hes looking for players to carry him, He is an unskilled player who clams to be a KNOW IT ALL but did not make diamond. Thoes who wish to see my main look up Getonmehlvl unlike this guy LFM i wont be rude or disrespectful, PLEASE READ HIS POST if read clearly this player in his own words is a bad, rude, disrespectful ,trolling ignorant child

Zolunaria

02-09-2013

The role you want: Jungle

Best champs: Nasus is my best. Don't doubt until you see me play a game.

Time zone: Eastern

Usual playtime schedule: My work and school is flexible so 10 am - 11 :30 pm

Skype and mumble?: skype only but am looking into getting mumble

Why would you be a good addition?: 1.) I consistently get the most gold out of anyone in matchmade games. *screenshots can be provided* 2.) I build tanky and am specialized in taking agro for me team to get many kills. 3.) I am an in-the-moment strategist and a good leader offering my team valuable, game changing advice and direction in the moment. 4.) I STRONGLY want to play with players who are good rather then just matchmade games where I am with people who don't know what they are doing. 5.) I am an enjoyable person to play with. 6.) both me and those I play with could learn from each other and become better. 6.) I'm committed to League, have never been on a team, and so the first I get on I will be loyal to.

Thaikaii

02-09-2013

The role you want: Can play both relatively comfortably

Best champs:

Jungle: Maokai, Amumu, Shen, Cho, Skarner, Xin. (I like playing tank jungles, though I can play any others quite well too. Have a broad playstyle in jungle)

ADc: Ezreal, Graves, Cait, MF, Draven. (Those are my best, can play others though)

Time zone: EST (Aus) I have no commitments atm so most times should be fine.

Usual playtime schedule: Varies, though mostly evening/early morning (Aus)

Skype and mumble?: Yes, I have both.

Why would you be a good addition?: I find playing with others who like to give constructive criticism and can take it is an amazing perk to have apart of your team, where you can better yourself and others together. I myself want to improve upon myself and develop myself as a player. My theorycrafting and "strategic mindset" in the game is relatively sharp, though it is not perfect. I want to better myself, and there's no better way than playing with others who want to as well.

IGN: Thaikaii

If you want to talk into further detail, msg me in game, and we'll go on from there. See you around.

note: take into consideration I have only been around 1350 elo. That is as a team, not soloq.