Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Promotions/demotions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ellihss

02-09-2013

So after being trolled in 3-4 promotional series to get to IV division, and going 1 win, then just needing 1 win from 2 remaining games I get the most ridiculous player's imaginable 3-4 promotional series in a row, so after finally grinding to a measley V to IV promotion after a few days of this, I get in IV, win my first game, cool 20 point's, Lose a game 8-5-7 back to 0, Lose another game 12-7-16, 2 jungle's................. , then after that ****, a bot lane that is 0-7 in about 7 minutes... ok so im like, k, Surely I wont get demoted for this and ill just work my way up

Boom, Demoted back to V, on 50 point's, few hours after finally getting promoted this happen's.... I think you should be given more of a chance at the bottom of a new Division, taking into account's the possibility of trolls, etc, or even take into account player performance, or I don't know detect feeding/trolling..... 2 Losses on 0 points Is just stupid, when your new to the division

I mean if i was in the division for awhile, and just skating around on 0-20 points for like 5 or so matches and then lose 2 at 0 points, fair enough, but to go into the division, win first game, lose a few and this happen's..

I thought you were trying to go a step in the right direction by not being able to be demoted from Leagues at all, apparently not