This lp is getting extremely ridiculous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holycecil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

I'm waiting for a post where someone *****es about winning cuz the other team had an AFK

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeantpickle View Post
I like how people never mention assists.

You could be 20/11/1 and the people actually doing the work could be 0/1/8 and 1/3/11. This will cause the actual good players to get behind when you only care about kills.

Not saying this happened but I have been in this situation before with champions like Fizz and Darius claiming they are carrying.
I was 20-9-9, I had a good support cause it was my duo, but the nid top and jungle vi were awful.

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holycecil View Post
I'm waiting for a post where someone *****es about winning cuz the other team had an AFK
Actually, I told my team we should give the other team the win the other day when they had an afker and were about to win. I got yelled at. haha

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
"sorry g2g"

Not a lot of info to go off of there. Maybe his grandma fell down the stairs and her kidney was punctured. Maybe his kid fell off a ladder. Maybe his dog crapped on the carpet. Who knows? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not like you're never gonna get another promotion series.
This can be true, but I shouldn't be the one to have to pay for it. Like they say in tribunal, they don't vote to punish or pardon based on knowing why you are in the mood you are in. I don't know exactly why she left, all she said was "g2g sorry" then afked. when it's soley you as the adc and the ap carry doing the most work / carrying, you can't win as easy without her, we tried and almost did win two team fights, but couldn't pull through.

1nc0nc13vabl3

02-09-2013

here I'm going to post this cause it looks relevant to your topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO_g5Ocr4K0

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nc0nc13vabl3 View Post
here I'm going to post this cause it looks relevant to your topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO_g5Ocr4K0
You guys are so mature.