Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This lp is getting extremely ridiculous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

I have gotten to my go from tier 2 to tier 1 twice now and lost first time because of afkers and second time we were winning the game and one more team fight we won, we had aced them 3 times and pushed all they had was one tower at nexus now and suddenly our lux goes "g2g sorry bye" this would not be so bad but she was 5-0 and i was fed adc, our vi and nid were trash and both negative/useless... so I ended like 20-9 but we lost because of lux leaving. How come I have to lose a promotion series because someone decides they suddenly have to leave?!?! I mean seriously?

Sheer

02-09-2013

Those real life issues... She had to go, something important obviously came up that was more important than your promotion series.

Wet Cave

02-09-2013

Stop crying a river,if she had to leave a game that was already won it mean she had to deal with real life problem more important then your promotion series.

oulush

02-09-2013

I was hoping that Riot would implement something that could prevent such occurrences. It is not the OP's fault that he lost the game, and the promotional series. He did what he was supposed to do, and yet the circumstances out of his control cost him the game. This in itself is very frustrating, and seeing Riot not having implemented anything to protect the players just makes me upset.

Some people have limited time to play games. When that 1-2 games they can play goes downhill because of others it becomes very annoying.

Suspitio

02-09-2013

Quote:
Sheer:
Those real life issues... She had to go, something importantly obviously came up that was more important than your promotion series.

I wish 95% of the tribunal was like you.

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

dem responses.

Door Of Death

02-09-2013

Quote:
oulush:
I was hoping that Riot would implement something that could prevent such occurrences. It is not the OP's fault that he lost the game, and the promotional series. He did what he was supposed to do, and yet the circumstances out of his control cost him the game. This in itself is very frustrating, and seeing Riot not having implemented anything to protect the players just makes me upset.

Some people have limited time to play games. When that 1-2 games they can play goes downhill because of others it becomes very annoying.

that would be nice..

SnapCT

02-09-2013

She may or may not have something more important. Generally if you're gonna play league, you should leave enough time to play. I've done it, and I've seen others do it as well where you think you have enough time to play, but a game runs longer than expected and you leave because you're gonna be late for work or something.

But in the end, it happens. Nothing to do, but move on.

sergeantpickle

02-09-2013

I like how people never mention assists.

You could be 20/11/1 and the people actually doing the work could be 0/1/8 and 1/3/11. This will cause the actual good players to get behind when you only care about kills.

Not saying this happened but I have been in this situation before with champions like Fizz and Darius claiming they are carrying.

Fenstick

02-09-2013

"sorry g2g"

Not a lot of info to go off of there. Maybe his grandma fell down the stairs and her kidney was punctured. Maybe his kid fell off a ladder. Maybe his dog crapped on the carpet. Who knows? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not like you're never gonna get another promotion series.