Perma Banned from the game that changed my life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteRà

02-09-2013

IMO, nobody should be permanent banned for being toxic, people should only get permanent banned for real life threats and hacking.

2Black2StronK

02-09-2013

He's embarassed to show his card because...

He deserved the permaban.

Next.

Izzach

02-09-2013

didnt read. reform card or stfu

M1CH43L

02-09-2013

You don't sound like a toxic player to me, and I think Riot should give you your account back.

The sad fact is that Riot has turned into the uptight school wench who tells you that you can't do anything. No shouting! No swearing! No fun! They've become some kind of tyrannical dictatorship who doesn't care about excuses, feelings, circumstances, or, really...you. They don't care about you. They don't care about 'us' as players.

It's sort of ironic because they base their summoner's code around a system of illusory 'positivity', in which you're supposed to hold yourself the highest ideals possible (jesus-like), where you don't rage, don't swear, you always speak positively, be as helpful as possible, lead your team, and never let your inner turmoils get in the way of the game. Yet, Riot itself is the opposite of this. Their code is, "we have rules, and if you don't follow them, we're burning you in a fire". There's no trying to work things out. There's no forgiveness. There's no understanding. There's no trust.

I'm not sure how it got this way but the Tribunal is partly to blame. It's a terrible system as it currently is set up. First off, no one is using it correctly, not even Riot themselves. You're supposed to 'understand' people's rage because getting mad in a game like this is common. From the way the voting goes in the tribunal, it's like those voting are some kind of pacifistic monks who never get angry. Everything is punish, punish, PUNISH, and most people on the forums will flame you in a 'toxic' manner when you complain about your ban--a ban they likely gave you. They don't even realize it, but they're being toxic with their hateful flaming. Yet these are the people passing judgment on you.

Not only that, but the system itself is garbage. I mean, why do we have a tribunal elo? This is like something Hitler would come up with. A way to force you to conform to some tyrannical agenda. Anyone with a brain is going to notice sooner or later that the vast majority of cases end up with 'punishment' as the final verdict. So what would someone who wants a high elo do? Punish on every case. Before you know it, everyone who goes to the tribunal is punished and you end up with a system of toxic players punishing toxic players, thinking their accomplishing something, when really they're just ruining their own lives by making their own acts of aggression a guaranteed punishment.

The system needs to be reworked, players need to lighten up on the punishment, Riot needs to allow more raging, and the actual 'toxic' players (feeders and trolls) need to be flagged, removed, or at the very least, removed from RANKED play, where toxic behavior really causes a problem.

I hijacked your thread a bit, but I do think you should get your account back. Doubt Riot will do it though...they don't care about you. Their policies are more important than their players.

Torcida1911

02-09-2013

tldr

Grande Gladiador

02-09-2013

tl;dr

Sisuwolf

02-09-2013

Man I want to see that card. Must be really bad. Never seen someone say their own card was bad. People usually are like "I don't know why I got banned," and then show the card, and its obvious. Here we actually have someone who knows their card is bad. Must mean it's really bad, and therefore, probably a fun read

I'm not here to judge, but at least I have to give ya some credit. Like a man, owning your mistakes. That is honorable.

Voltusfive

02-09-2013

you sound sorry But words dont mean much after the fact.

Honestly if you didnt get the message to reform after the first suspension then I dont think youll change.

Im sorry about your RL problems and your friend but I dont have any sympathy.

I was also a toxic player. I got suspended. I came back after a short break and guess what - got the teamwork banner within a month because I stopped seeing my team as the problem.

FinallyFaded

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisuwolf View Post
Man I want to see that card. Must be really bad. Never seen someone say their own card was bad. People usually are like "I don't know why I got banned," and then show the card, and its obvious. Here we actually have someone who knows their card is bad. Must mean it's really bad, and therefore, probably a fun read

I'm not here to judge, but at least I have to give ya some credit. Like a man, owning your mistakes. That is honorable.
I mean its not like i threatened anyones life or anything lol

its just all from when i played adc graves and since my 2 week ban i explicitly decided that id refuse to adc for the fact that that lane makes me toxic. i get mad at my support, i get mad when i dont get peels, i just cant play that role. so after my suspension i started playing top lane and blam i get permanently suspended

Shinjusuke

02-09-2013

Way I see it, dude needs to display his card, and THEN people give out their opinions. Frankly, you seem like a nice, repentant guy.

But so does everyone with a gun to their head.

I KNOW what kind of sh*theads I have to put up with in solo queue, and frankly, if you got PERMA-banned? You PROBABLY need a new hobby.

I rage too. I do. I get pissed at people when they act like total ******bags. But i honestly feel like except for MAYBE 4 times, any time i've gotten reported is just going to end up in the tribunal laughing at the guy who reported me (in a perfect world of course).

I wanna know how big of a ***** you were to get banned before I say "yeah c'mon Riot this guy really wants to change".