Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Perma Banned from the game that changed my life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoXoA

Senior Member

02-09-2013

You dont really know what you got, until its gone ;D

Or something along those lines. You would of had to be a really big rager/irritating guy for a perma ban.

I see them all the times in games and just wish they would stfu. There volatile, anti-fun people who deserve a suspension. However not perma ban. A week of ban should be fine, but still you said you had been suspended/temp banned a few times... That should of knocked some sense into you?

I never rage at all in games. I know its just a game, and theres always another one after it if I choose to have another. Those anti-fun spam typing whiners really grind my gears. Usually I just set them on ignore, after telling them to stop spamming/raging, because its anti-fun for the other people playing.

I hope you get another chance, but be warned... The above people really make the game anti-fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliniell

Senior Member

02-09-2013

As callous as it sounds, report card for the perma ban. If you truly sat back and reflected on what you were doing wrong, and actively made attempts to change your behavior then your report card should have pretty minor infringements, if anything at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinallyFaded

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Tinithor:
Report card?


its bad im ashamed

but the other thing about my last card is it happened literally right b4 i got suspended so its like my 2 weeks after werent even a chance to redeem myself =/

listen im not sayin i didnt get chances. I messed up. I was bad. its just i really wanna know if there is any way possible to redeem myself. if it means making a new account and not gettin reported ill do it. anything. i just want my account back =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinallyFaded

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
rikoLash:
How does perma-ban work, is it IP based? So you can't make a new account and play?


i dont think its ip based. im pretty sure i can start a new account. my roommate uses my computer to play league too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berivik

Senior Member

02-09-2013

I'd post this in the tribunal forum. Rioters here no longer respond to these kinds of threads in GD so you'd have a better chance there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AltruisticArchon

Junior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
FinallyFaded:
its bad im ashamed

but the other thing about my last card is it happened literally right b4 i got suspended so its like my 2 weeks after werent even a chance to redeem myself =/

listen im not sayin i didnt get chances. I messed up. I was bad. its just i really wanna know if there is any way possible to redeem myself. if it means making a new account and not gettin reported ill do it. anything. i just want my account back =/


^This is simply unfair...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodai

Member

02-09-2013

I say give this man another chance.

RIOT PLS

But yeah, wrong forum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AscleiP

Senior Member

02-09-2013

I suppose you can try opening a support ticket, as that is really the only option you have, and ask them if they can redirect your appeal to someone in the Tribunal Team. . . If all else fails, I suppose you can ask if they can transfer your list of friends to your new account. . .

Cheers,
D.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinallyFaded

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Berivik:
I'd post this in the tribunal forum. Rioters here no longer respond to these kinds of threads in GD so you'd have a better chance there.


thank you i appreciate it ill do that right now =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinallyFaded

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
AscleiP:
I suppose you can try opening a support ticket, as that is really the only option you have, and ask them if they can redirect your appeal to someone in the Tribunal Team. . . If all else fails, I suppose you can ask if they can transfer your list of friends to your new account. . .

Cheers,
D.


thats really not a bad idea thx ill keep that option in mind