Perma Banned from the game that changed my life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovoLarson

02-12-2013

Just got perma banned as well on my other accout... been with LoL since day one.. I have gotten more ppl to play this then i can count and only since october have i been reciving bans... Wasted alot of money on this game, riot dosent want the ppl who help make this game great then ill leave but getting perma banned for cussing is a joke... If you take off your chat filter then report bad words you should have your head checked...

FinallyFaded

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geleh View Post
Between your supension and your permaban, you had NEW cases from which you got banned from. You didnt change at all. Your reform card is terrible.
Please dont post on this if you haven't read everything. Repeating myself is getting redundant

Cheetoking

02-14-2013

I would recommend you play your new account. You get it to an honorable position. And when all is said and done? You send Riot a message or two explaining the situation, and even so much as requesting if they could transfer your RP purchases. Prove to them you changed by starting from the ground up and displaying perfection in all of your games. Build the perfect player's report card. Show them you care.

Epofisis

02-14-2013

I tried something similar when i got Perma-banned, i play lol since beta, and riot just ignored me.
Create a new account bro, i did that, i lost 3 years and some money too, now i am not spending money in this game.

Sorry about you .

FinallyFaded

02-16-2013

its all good. more than a week in and still good on my other account.

no toxicity, encouragement instead.

Buttslapperx

02-16-2013

you don't learn until you're perm banned...your loss

Argotto

02-16-2013

You deserved the ban...You had been punished once and refused to change your ways.

It is that simple. Celebrities of all kinds have the same mind set and style as you. They make a HUGE mistake in terms of morality or ethical choices, and when they realize or are told that it will affect their image drastically, they give a speech claiming they are truly sorry, even though they continue their life style.. simply to retain their fame and lively hood.

You are the same. You spend this whole time making a nice post to trick us into believing you are truly remorseful, because you want to continue playing the game. Even if you are, it is way too late. You made big mistakes and you have to pay for it. Hopefully this will change your attitude towards life as well, because the way you act in game reflects your thoughts towards people, even if you try to hide it in front of them.

Fact that you wont even put your reform card in your original post is enough to give me a bad impression of you.. then I read it. Simply pathetic man.

First game. You fail your lane top, and blame the jungler constantly for your lack of warding and inexperience at top. Ok.. things happen and frustrations flare.. but wait, it isn't over. You just keep going on and on and on and continue to fail until you just resort to empty threats like "i am streaming this game" among other things. At the end you go on to ask everyone to report the guy you were harassing the entire match. First off, if this is blind pick, then who cares if someone ended up getting to a role you wanted first. It sucks to not get to do it when you want to, but you have to deal with it. Second, if it is ranked, then WHY are you playing ranked if you claimed that in 4 years of playing LoL you don't know how to top and say it is your first time having to do it?

Second game. A lovely start by insulting your support quite a bit. Maybe he made a mistake? Idk, but your reaction was not warranted. Things keep going badly for you so you start resorting to saying "ill just afk" and wont shut up. A little bit later you say it again by saying "im done", further bringing down your team's moral by showing you aren't even going to try. Then you finally say "i'll help", but only if they report WW. Pathetic yet again.

Third game
. Again, a wonderful start by insulting your support, then insulting yi for making a joke or supporting taric in his stance. You then proceed to make a couple mistakes in a row, and admit that you made the mistakes. Ok, that is kind of you to admit it. Yet a little while later your team, or at least taric supposably makes a mistake and you go crazy and go all out ****** on him and start insulting again. So your mistakes are forgiven, but you can't show the same respect to your team? Needless to say, you again ask the other team to report multiple people for simply not doing what you wanted them to do.

Number four... Not quite as bad, but you still have the same issue. When a time comes for a chance at dragon, it seemed like you all went there, but graves had not followed suit. Idk what happened or what the context was, but obviously you guys lost the fight and it pissed you off regardless. You go on to relentlessly insult graves for quite a while instead of moving on with the game and getting back on track. Nope, that is too much to ask of someone like you. To let go of a mistake made and keep playing? Nah. We also get to see you classic "muted and reported" statement, which only makes things worse. You think just because some other team mates were displeased with a team mates performance, that it gives you the right to go crazy with a barrage of insults?

Game five. Definitely not the worst, but you still resorted to insults. In fact, it sounds like you might have been the one in the wrong by getting caught multiple times. Correct me if I am wrong. Either way, you can't hold your tongue.

I can only hope people defending you will at least read my post, and then backtrack to the actual reform card, because WOW, is it bad.

Middling

05-04-2013

lol

Saint Latona

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Titan View Post
lol
A necro troll...

idontcarek

05-04-2013

I seriously read about half of that post & decided you're the reason our economy is in the toilet & our system failing.