Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major]Death Recap really messed up when Syndra kills you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-09-2013

Ok that is really annoying,Syndras skills are critically bugged in the death recap
1st screenshot : Dragon get's the force of will skills marked as a status effect if Dragon kills you.
X screenshots: Liandry's torment displays as ''zephyrslamentburn'' without an icon and sometimes without any damage.
2nd screenshot: Dark Sphere displays as a status effect even though i hit him with two dark spheres.
3rd screenshot: Dark Sphere still displays as a status effect and the damage dealt from Scatter the Weak displays as a single unit,or easier said-Displays as an assist without items.
4th screenshot : Dark Sphere is displayed as Deathfire Grasp when Syndra didn't have it in her items,Liandry's torment still bugged.
X screenshots after : Nothing changed,and i don't wanna upload a photo album on the forums.4 screenshots are enough

P.S. I was playing Syndra,I asked my friend to screenshot them

EDIT: Screenshots are really small,tried to re-upload them but can't.It can still be seen at those small sc's

Agatio

Recruiter

02-09-2013

Try uploading the files to an image hoster, like imgur or imageshack. That's a decent workaround.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-10-2013

bump,it's pretty big to me though

Wagons

Huntsman

02-10-2013

For larger screenshots change them from .pngs to .jpgs.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-10-2013

how do i do that ?! xD

Zielmann

02-10-2013

Quote:
djura100:
how do i do that ?! xD

Open them in paint. File -> Save As. Then change the Filetype in the dropdown from PNG to JPG.