Digi-Art - A Morning Workout

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

synchronetta

02-09-2013

Blah. I now have one of those syndromes in which I am disappointed at my own artwork after staring at it for so long. Anyhow, I tried my best!

http://synchronetta.deviantart.com/a...kout-353248884

DanRileyCG

02-09-2013

Wow. There's a ton to look at here. You do a fantastic job at drawing low detail characters and have them actually look like people--- better yet they are entirely identifiable. I have to learn how to do that. I over complicate everything. I can identify Xin, Rengar, Khazix, Cassiopia, Lux, etc. and you barely gestured them. Wow.

Keep it up man!

MurdokX

02-09-2013

great attention to details! i find myself looking for hidden things!

Dragonsama

02-09-2013

This deserves more attention. I think its winner worthy! I like the whole mood of the piece, very lighthearted as a morning workout is. The sheer amount of champions in it show how much work you put in this. Good job!

synchronetta

02-09-2013

Thank you so much everyone! I worked really hard on this piece, and though it's not perfect, I've spent over three days (72 hours) on it. I don't think I'll win grand prize, but I hope I win something. XD

KHDragonn

02-09-2013

How dare mundo tell me i can't stack cleavers

Summoner Abyss

02-10-2013

Very nice work on this, i'm sure you be a runner up or at least a honorable mention. you put a lot of work into this work and it shows keep it up in the future.

synchronetta

02-10-2013

Thank you very much Summoner Abyss! And I hope so! Hoping to do more league art in the future too. Had fun with this little project.

ChiefClive

02-12-2013

I really love this one. Highly wallpaper-worthy.