Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[DigiArt] NunuTaricKayleGarenRammusMumuGravesAnnie ... I can't think of a title =.=

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xiero

02-09-2013

Hello LoL community, my name is xiero and here is my addition to the flood of digi-art submissions.

This was a highly ambitious digital watermelon of 3000x5000, and even in the larger image (not attached) I made sure to add as much detail as I could.

Regardless of how well I do in the competition, this piece was quite a learning experience for me and I feel happy with what I have created. There are some obvious bits I wish I'd had the time to clean up, but then, aren't there always.

I've looked over a few of the other entries, and some of the art there is scary good! I am relying more on creativity than artistic prowess here, and I hope you like what I've done.

Here you go, thanks if you read all that!
-x

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

67chrome

02-09-2013

looks pretty cool