Malzahar's Passive

Good 24 18.90%
Situational 55 43.31%
Bad 48 37.80%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Community Poll- Malzahar's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoWombat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

What if they made its lifespan increase everytime it hit something? That way they could stay alive, provided they had a constant source of enemies to attack.

K18Uu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

I so only got upvoted because I said inb4 downvotes
While his voidling is an idiot and gives him away, I personally feel that this is part of the skill of playing Malzahar, you need to watch your spell count more, and also remember, his visions targetting goes well witht he voidling, I've easily gotten every last hit on minions during the laning phase (mid of course) with the little bugger snapping at them.
@ the free gold topic, remember your opponents have to hit this guy, and that distracts them from minions, which give MORE gold then the voidling. Also remember, the little guy can actually take a smite to, which is pretty amazing imo.

Wow... I like this thing more then I thought....

Zarifes

10-25-2010

I would like this thing a whole lot more if I could JUST ****ING ALT CONTROL IT!
JESUS RIOT! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS!
-caps.

I often just sit there...holding in alt and right clicking...just hoping, maybe, with a little bit of anticipation, that the little ****er will actually do what I want it to...

Wesu

10-25-2010

I can have 2 pets out at once, hitting for 170ish damage each, frenzied. Compare that to some other passives... (Sion, Nidalee, Ashe, Evelynn, Ryze,)

you
must
be
trollin?