Malzahar's Passive

Good 24 18.90%
Situational 55 43.31%
Bad 48 37.80%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Community Poll- Malzahar's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knote

10-25-2010

They should commit to a target instead of trying to return to you.

Whowhatwhere

10-25-2010

Good..
if you could control it. As it is it's 'meh' at best.
Hopefully when they edit the system to be able to control two pets, you'll be able to direct them.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

I thought malz was 6k because his ult was his main feature, it was something unique.

i thought this pet would last a lot longer than it does that way you go in the jungle for a minute and come out with 3 voidlings ready to wreck some faces...

Not being able to do that was sad. (you can have multiple ones spawned, but not for very long)
Not being able to control this was even more saddening

The biggest use I see for it is helping you last hit creeps in a lane, makes it a lot easier...past that....meh?

I would rather he had something else or be remade to be built around making use of this voidling.

K18Uu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

I actually like the little thing, inb4 downvotes
Its amazing at taking down towers, and its damage is pretty heavy once it hits the 7/14 seconds.
Also, is it just me, or does the voidling respond to right clicks as well?

GENERAL NUTBAKED

10-25-2010

people need to learn how to use it :/...it's excellent, especially for early game and pushing.

Whist

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K18Uu View Post
I actually like the little thing, inb4 downvotes
Its amazing at taking down towers, and its damage is pretty heavy once it hits the 7/14 seconds.
Also, is it just me, or does the voidling respond to right clicks as well?
It responds to you, it simply attacks who you attack and moves to where you want to move...you cannot control it separately which is a huge disadvantage.

Rue

10-25-2010

Would be better if you had the option to control the voidling. Not only that, but if it took one less spell to spawn, or if the voidling lasted longer, it could be better.

I can't say it's good, and I can't say it's bad. However, it can destroy turrets very easily. It's quite hilarious to see.

Shards397

10-25-2010

I like the voidling alot, but I wish it was spawned at the spell target rather than at Malz feet. If you use it like Annie's stun i.e. charge it up then use it in your burst, it can add alot to your attack. I think it should priority Ult target, over Dot Target, over whatever random targetting it uses though,

Haiyai

10-25-2010

its pretty good for early game fights and breaking towers, but late game i don't even notice it

Shards397

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knote View Post
They should commit to a target instead of trying to return to you.
I HATE watching it run back and forth 2 or 3 mm's from an enemy hero while I am at or near its max range.