Malzahar's Passive

Good 24 18.90%
Situational 55 43.31%
Bad 48 37.80%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Community Poll- Malzahar's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SarenArterius

10-25-2010

Answer the poll and defend your point below.

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

Good.

Can tower dive for you and hit your enemies without drawing tower aggro.
Expendable, physical damage to compliment your magic damage.
Free?
Also, you can direct it with your Malefic Visions to focus whoever you want.
All good.

Doesn't let you hide in brush. All well.

PrawnWonton

10-25-2010

Terrible passive. If it was controllable, might be ok. But it really doesn't suit his playstyle regardless. It usually ends up doing more harm than good. I always find myself wishing I could dismiss the **** thing, or prevent it from spawning altogether.

edit: The more I think about it, the worse it is. It brings absolutely nothing to the table. It doesn't help Malzahar perform his role in any way imaginable. "But it is free damage!!!11!", uh, not really. Sacrificing a passive for the offchance that maybe, hopefully, somehow it might decide to hit an enemy hero once or twice. Yeah, that is pretty much fail right there.

Morbis

10-25-2010

situational. On the one hand, they are adorable

on the other hand, they **** up last hits and make turrets attack you.

Fairyland

10-25-2010

Malz's voidling should evolve at lvls 6, 11, and 16, granting it more HP/Damage/500 range lazer auto attack for late game team fights!

Chobimo

10-25-2010

Situational/bad, and I love Malz.

Little ******* can give away your position in so many scenarios (i.e. ganks, chasing, retreating), screw up last hits, give your enemy free gold, etc... the list goes on.

Would rather have an Annie-esque passive that after X number of spellcasts, his next spellcast would apply a slow effect to the target over Y seconds. A slow, even a small one, would immensely help Malz.

Artelmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbis View Post
situational. On the one hand, they are adorable

on the other hand, they **** up last hits and make turrets attack you.
quoted for truth
i love my baby-cho'gath, but its only good for farming minions early game since it complements malefic visions pathetic rank 1-3 damage pretty nicely.

on another hand. i hate having it make turrets focus me. RAEG!, that and its 12 easy gold for the enemy every time it farms since its scaleup is too slow. if it started at enraged, i think it might have potential.

Nihles

10-25-2010

I lol'd when voidling came out, to be honest I don't think I've ever noticed it auto attacking me during laning...and in ganks and teamfights the damage is way to minute to matter. imo it's the least useful passive in the game.

xGiantRedPanda

10-25-2010

Situational.
Doesn't have any effect late game, but does get lucky sometimes and will attack enemy casters early game. They put the hurt on little Annie when they are enraged.

Epic Dancing Guy

10-25-2010

It helps farm well takes a few hits from the turret for me