How can i buy holiday skins if i am banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

@angry bartender : the problem is that riot simply doesnt have time to check chat logs, and they ban on a simple flagging system, where the number of reports corresponds to the amount of attention someone gets. Although i will claim all reports against my account are bogus and unreliable, it doesnt matter because riot does not have time to check the credibility of the reports. Because if they did, i wouldnt be banned.

also, thank you for catching on that the whole marketing thing was a sham lol. I just said that becuase the person i was talking strikes as someone who would bow down to authority, and was too stupid to understand that people lie on the internet.

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonjah View Post
its your personal problem why post it in a forum, unless you are trying to stir up something,
because riot doesnt answer their email...wait did you even read the oP?

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

From how you've responded on this thread I can see why you were banned in the first place (verbal harassment all game every game....) **** greifer.

To answer your question, you can't get them... and never will (on your main account).

*Goes to buy Mundo Mundo*

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBanMeImDrunk View Post
You are stupid and prob. should consider some form of suicide.

jk.
this...

somebody give this guy another ban, he is obviously asking for one

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiout View Post
To answer your question, you can't get them... and never will (on your main account).

*Goes to buy Mundo Mundo*
If you had a source youd sound alot more believeable.

And if i knew how to spell, i wouldnt sound so dumb.

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

lol

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

bump before bed bbb

Awaken Easley

10-25-2010

Technically it is everyone's business.

You're banned.

Tilting the ban, to offer you services, because you want to spend money on an account that's banned and not supposed to access the game nor the in-game content, such as the store...

That would be rather bias to the community and Riot would be expected to do this in every scenario to follow where some "innocent" victim pleads with Riot to bend the rules for them, with their mile long list of excuses as to why they're not to blame, or how it's okay because they have money.

You aren't allowed to buy the skins.

And people are annoyed because you want to cuddle up to the staff members to get your way.

Noob Mexican

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBanMeImDrunk View Post
And if i knew how to spell, i wouldnt sound so dumb.
l2spellcheck at the very least bro