How can i buy holiday skins if i am banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
It's almost like asking how can you pay to go to a field trip when you're suspended from school =o
Or its like asking to graduate (assuming you have good grades) even though you missed 5 classes and swore in class.

@encased shadow- support doesnt answer emails, they have not answered 5 emails from 3 months ago (granted i did use @aol.com). I would simply like to buy the skins, i don't even want to play (shopping addiction)

Decepticon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBanMeImDrunk View Post
@bugzXO - why would you want to me to have learned a lesson? What effect would this have on you at all whether i learn a lesson? Furthermore, who are you to decide wheter i need a lesson learned or not in the first place?
Your banned, you can't buy anything. When you get unbanned will you wanna get banned again knowing what you CAN'T do? Yeah you won't, that means you learned your lesson.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

Don't be banned next time.

Working as intended.

Decepticon

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
You can be banned from the game and not the forums.
As to the question, you could email support, but its probably one of those "don't get banned" deals.
Except the kid doesn't understand it.

Paero

10-25-2010

Quote:
Or its like asking to graduate (assuming you have good grades) even though you missed 5 classes and swore in class.

@encased shadow- support doesnt answer emails, they have not answered 5 emails from 3 months ago (granted i did use @aol.com). I would simply like to buy the skins, i don't even want to play (shopping addiction)
I skipped classes for 2 months during 7th form(Year 13), came back said i was ill, got a B-Bursary

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugzXO View Post
Your banned, you can't buy anything. When you get unbanned will you wanna get banned again knowing what you CAN'T do? Yeah you won't, that means you learned your lesson.
Ive already been banned before, and still bought things after, i just wanna hear from someone who works for riot, not you guys...why is that so hard to understand?

TheMountainGoat

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
You can be banned from the game and not the forums.
As to the question, you could email support, but its probably one of those "don't get banned" deals.
also by the time they get back to him it'll be january.

Epic Dancing Guy

10-25-2010

Wait till next year

BACKSTABUUU

10-25-2010

Quote:
Ive already been banned before, and still bought things after, i just wanna hear from someone who works for riot, not you guys...why is that so hard to understand?
Once more, you don't need to talk to Riot, you've been banned, so no-go.

Try not being a little ****.

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-25-2010

i cant keep up with responding to the trolling that goes on in general discussion, so ill just bump this topic from time to time, or make as many new topics as i have to get customer service, thanks.