Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How can i buy holiday skins if i am banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontBanMeImDrunk

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Quote:
Mhm916:
It's almost like asking how can you pay to go to a field trip when you're suspended from school =o


Or its like asking to graduate (assuming you have good grades) even though you missed 5 classes and swore in class.

@encased shadow- support doesnt answer emails, they have not answered 5 emails from 3 months ago (granted i did use @aol.com). I would simply like to buy the skins, i don't even want to play (shopping addiction)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decepticon

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Quote:
DontBanMeImDrunk:

@bugzXO - why would you want to me to have learned a lesson? What effect would this have on you at all whether i learn a lesson? Furthermore, who are you to decide wheter i need a lesson learned or not in the first place?


Your banned, you can't buy anything. When you get unbanned will you wanna get banned again knowing what you CAN'T do? Yeah you won't, that means you learned your lesson.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Don't be banned next time.

Working as intended.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decepticon

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
You can be banned from the game and not the forums.
As to the question, you could email support, but its probably one of those "don't get banned" deals.

Except the kid doesn't understand it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paero

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Quote:
DontBanMeImDrunk:
Or its like asking to graduate (assuming you have good grades) even though you missed 5 classes and swore in class.

@encased shadow- support doesnt answer emails, they have not answered 5 emails from 3 months ago (granted i did use @aol.com). I would simply like to buy the skins, i don't even want to play (shopping addiction)


I skipped classes for 2 months during 7th form(Year 13), came back said i was ill, got a B-Bursary


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontBanMeImDrunk

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Quote:
BugzXO:
Your banned, you can't buy anything. When you get unbanned will you wanna get banned again knowing what you CAN'T do? Yeah you won't, that means you learned your lesson.


Ive already been banned before, and still bought things after, i just wanna hear from someone who works for riot, not you guys...why is that so hard to understand?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
You can be banned from the game and not the forums.
As to the question, you could email support, but its probably one of those "don't get banned" deals.


also by the time they get back to him it'll be january.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Dancing Guy

Senior Member

10-25-2010

Wait till next year


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Quote:
DontBanMeImDrunk:
Ive already been banned before, and still bought things after, i just wanna hear from someone who works for riot, not you guys...why is that so hard to understand?


Once more, you don't need to talk to Riot, you've been banned, so no-go.

Try not being a little ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontBanMeImDrunk

Senior Member

10-25-2010

i cant keep up with responding to the trolling that goes on in general discussion, so ill just bump this topic from time to time, or make as many new topics as i have to get customer service, thanks.