spirit of urf (important)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2010

hey guys i am not sure if this has been shown or posted yet and there is no search function so i cannot check this quickly

but i have found urf he is a ghost now and he lives by the blue team's blue buff post picture of this if u want i will edit the OP accordingly to show these pictures and give the people the respect they diserve.

edit: yes this http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6159981_n.jpg thank you Shin-guard for the picture now supposedly urf attacks warwick if he is near i would like a pic and or gif of this or you tube video

SpaNNerZ

10-25-2010

O.M.G. really!

Venom Stoneice

10-25-2010

*shivers*

What a draft, it's awfully cOLD in here.

Qbert

10-25-2010

I'm astounded it took you so long to find him, chillin' in that corner. I mean, the tombstone that said "Urf," and the big ole blue ghostly lookin' manatee didn't give it away one bit.

Cybeats681

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

...pretty much old news already. the other threads about this are prolly on the other pages.

Shinzengumi

Balloon Fighter

10-25-2010

oh kris,
way way too late

AngryMarshmellow

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kris View Post
hey guys i am not sure if this has been shown or posted yet and there is no search function so i cannot check this quickly

but i have found urf he is a ghost now and he lives by the blue team's blue buff post picture of this if u want i will edit the OP accordingly to show these pictures and give the people the respect they diserve.
ok

Torinux

10-25-2010

Well this might be old news but the fact Riot already made a model of urf, I have high hopes Urf will be resurrected!

Balloon Fighter

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Well this might be old news but the fact Riot already made a model of urf, I have high hopes Urf will be resurrected!
no chance