Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It really burns me up when....?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumione

02-08-2013

Twisted Treeline Forumites, I want to hear what really burns you up. Or, if you're Peter Griffin(1), what grinds your gears*?

For me, I hate nothing more than when an enemy team picks overpowered characters (the opinions of this forum seem to regard Teemo, Darius, and Amumu as OP, among others) and then, after winning, spams post-game chat with such tired cliches as "GG EASY" or "get dunked noobs."

I can't help but sit here and shake my head as the three victors stroke each other's e-peen in post-game, all the while pretending that they won, not because they picked ridiculously unbalanced champions, but because they honestly believe they're more skilled or more talented players.

Self delusion is sad.

(1)If a summoner with the name "Peter Griffin" actually responds to this post, I respectfully request that you all upvote the SHlT out of that man.

recklessandrew

02-08-2013

Grinds my gears when i vs Master Yi.

Damion Darksky

02-09-2013

What really makes me rage is when people don't understand altars.

Atik L Yar

02-09-2013

When we are literally about to roll into the enemy base and win, and all we need to do is all push one lane, and then my teammates run off to either capture the alters, or try to push the other lane, or do absolutely nothing of value...

Jthreetears FTW

02-09-2013

when people pick champs notoriously weak for threes (ryze and some sustain supports) and they then complain that they are focused down and thier partners are unable to save them or they are unable to help thier partners because they have no true damage output or have fed (ryze is notorious for feeding threes do to his snare being his only escape and him being naturally lower health like most APCs)

ParaBellam

02-09-2013

Grinds my gears when I'm wrecking Olaf or some guy who keeps on trash talking about how bad I am, even though he's going 1/6.

Especially when I'm playing Heimer and he's going "wow noob champ", and then he dives our team, gets killed, and yells "WHERE WAS TEAM" when they were already dead.

Then, obligatory "report X doesn't fight in team fights"

guitarwarrior

02-09-2013

i hate how:
1)some teams either dont communicate at all
2)when you ask you team to stop leaving their lane to help you when you dont need it and their lane gets taken because of it.
3)you find some jerk who even tho he has died 10 times and not killed a single champ he accuses you of feeding when you have 3 deaths and 5 kills
4)when your team decides to rush bot then leave the push right when you get there then yell at you for not pushing like they planned

actually i feel this way about both laned modes but in dominion i just hate going against jungle lux and never seeing her until you are dead and comes out just to taunt you

Sam

02-09-2013

When people call a lane and lose it.

And have the worse excuses.

Son of Blood

02-10-2013

Too many points of irritation to count. My favourite so far that I can recall however, was when I was informed that I'd be Soloing top as AP Eve, pushed my lane hard, went bottom to help, and was told to "**** off and stay in lane noob". Then was yelled at seconds later for "not helping them in lane" when they tower dived three full health champs with no minion support.

It only became better when they would respawn, and one by one tower dive three, cycling rhythmically, and calling me a feeder when I had no deaths. :P

Also, incase anyone was unaware, it is also the responsibility of solo laners to call MIA on the jungle, regardless of where on the map you are. All ganks by the jungle are inherently your fault if you do not.

-SoB

Jcornt31

02-11-2013

What grinds my gears is when my team fights in the jungle against a rumble and they don't understand why they died instantly.. YOU ATE HIS WHOLE ULT