Embrace Draven Looking for People with Ambition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwaysEnjoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Team Embrace Draven - LOOKING FOR TOP AND SUPPORT

New team looking to go big and get dedicated members who play in the NA Server and who will be there when we do Practices, Scrims, and Ranked games we are not asking you to give up your life for a video game but we would like you to try your best to be there and be free 2-3 times a week.. We hope to find people that can do that and start a good team going and do Go4lols and such

*** Requirements ***
Be able to take and give critism !
Headset with mic
so we can all communicate without typing
14+
Mature
Silver 4 or better

***Roles
Adc- alwaysenjoi
Support - (-----------------)
Top- (------------------)
Mid - Calamond
Jungle - (CALL ME YUCKO)

We hope to hear from some of you soon!
Apply here ( brief summary of you ) or Add me in game
Alwaysenjoi

AlwaysEnjoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Bump

Bobert26

02-08-2013

I'm Bob and have been play LoL for some time now im on everyday but school dose take up some of my time, but i am looking for a good team and have not found. Mabey this will be it. I would like to get the jungler spot i play it all the time and have fun doing it. i have a great veriety in my champs and still trying new ones.

AlwaysEnjoi

02-09-2013

bump!

Likhan

02-09-2013

Hey guys, i'm a former gold player, right now i'm at silver V cause of bad luck, anyway. My main roles are adc/top. Also, i'm a solid mid and support. If interested talk to me. Likhan.

AlwaysEnjoi

02-09-2013

Bump still looking!

DotaVet

02-09-2013

I've added you in game, my username is DotaVet, and me so we can talk.

Teh Bestest One

02-09-2013

My in game name is Teh Bestest One, I play top and can adc/mid if we need someone to step in. My mechanics were better a year ago but I'm a big student of the game. Add me if your intersted.

BobSanchez13

02-09-2013

add me bobsanchez13 sent you request we can talk
main mid but can top and support very well

ND Tsunami

02-09-2013

IGN:Supurb
Was 1484 top 1430 current elo before the s3 patch
s2 top elo: 1463
I have all major chat platforms (Skype, vent, ts, etc)
Champions: I can play all standard tops however my top 3 are Rumble, Wukong, and Jarvan
Availability: Eastern 5-9pm Monday-Thursday, 4-whenever Friday, 4:30-whenever Saturday, and whenever-9pm Sunday.

I've been on several teams before and feel that I communicate well, take criticism well, and give it when needed. I am also always on league when I have the chance and am very dedicated to getting better as an individual player and eventually as a team.