Stealth and Dominion Turrents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marmita709

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Riot,

Can you say why ON EARTH does Non Cap Turrents and turrents cap by my side grants the enemy vision against mine stealh?????

U cap a turrent so YOUR TURRENT grants others vision of yourself!!!!!! Really stupid this ****! Dont you think???

IronAegis

02-15-2013

I'm not gonna lie, I had a really hard time trying to decipher what you're actually complaining about. That said, I agree with you, but neutral turrets detecting stealth is a rather minor issue that's unlikely to be changed in the near future.

Marmita709

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

It's a big issue when u try to play stealth champs! Akali or some stealth that need time to fight are really useless if even your own turrents grants enemy champions vision against your stealth

Koravel

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmita709 View Post
It's a big issue when u try to play stealth champs! Akali or some stealth that need time to fight are really useless if even your own turrents grants enemy champions vision against your stealth
I don't know what game you've been playing, but your own turrets do NOT grant the enemy vision of stealthed characters. Only neutral and enemy turrets grant them vision of your stealthed character.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-15-2013

I disagree here. Neutral turrets revealing stealthed units is very much needed. It prevents stalling because some ass of a champion want to stealth on the turret.

Torkable

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
I disagree here. Neutral turrets revealing stealthed units is very much needed. It prevents stalling because some ass of a champion want to stealth on the turret.
Agreed, lets not up the annoy level on stealth.