Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Digi art entry FINAL- My Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junicorn

02-08-2013

This is my rendition of Maokai getting ready for season 3.

Wretched Spleen

02-08-2013

This is awesome. xD I love Maokai's expression as well as your style. Good luck! c:

Rhyue

02-08-2013

Looks like they've got a ways to go with their training lol. Nice work : )

Junicorn

02-09-2013

Aww thanks for the comments guys I wanted to do something a little different than everyone else. Everyone else's is so good though, I doubt I will place, but my picture makes me giggle when I look at it so oh well.

eNack

02-09-2013

Man when you realize this is a global contest and people over in China, we all know they're ****ing gods in art. Just look at the league of legends china artworks. Does NA even stand a chance?

Junicorn

02-09-2013

Yeah is pretty crazy :/ But it is still cool to see all the submissions

iam PYR0

02-09-2013

I love it haha =) i am assuming most likely your very busy but still going to ask if you can help me with some champion concept art just sketches nothing fancy http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3040991 is my index

Vashos

02-09-2013

OMG. lmao

I love Maokai and this saplings. I think the one up front getting electrocuted is my favorite.

Junicorn

02-09-2013

Hahaha yeah I do love my Mao jungle! And all my friends say they like the electrocuted one the best, but my favorite is the one poking at Mao's arm-tree-face thing lol

xPandaKiwix

02-12-2013

Cute :3