@ trendy Canadians

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

ok now after a few years of snowballing this has finally annoyed me to the point of making an equally annoying thread..answer me this...wtf is with the swarms of you (and by swarms I mean dozens if not hundreds of trendies all on the same street corner) all wearing the same fuggly, ridiculously inflated (due to the fact that eveyone MUST buy one) to like $1000, annoying as shit 'Canada Goose' parkas? Why am I passing throngs of giggling 13 year olds who instantly look for a 'Canada Goose' symbol on the shoulder of my coat? I can't even imagine the scene in most family homes as thier kid begs for a $1000 parka because 'everyone else has one'. Now this has snowballed to the point where it isn't just the trendy kiddies who own one...it is EVERY EFFING TRENDY CANADIAN between the ages of 12 - 75 (you know there are no trends for those over 75 hehehe)..it has gotten to the point where if I exit the 401 at Yonge street and drive downtown (20 min drive) I can count upwards of 1000 of these parkas attached to trendy overspenders walking around in +10 degree celcius weather (when the excuse most use for buying one when asked is 'you are good if you happen to go to the north pole in one of these')...why is it that every kiddie through the ages has to be a clone of thier friends? when I was a kid it was Buffalo Jeans and Vuarnet ****.....speaking of jeans WTF HAPPENED TO JEANS?..some nostalgia for you this is what walking around in highschool looked like for me 17 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI2gPvreoG4 (i miss the sights)

I hate trendies...I hate fashion...and now I instantly dislike anyone I meet wearing one of these things and yes this isn't a 'new' problem...I first noticed a huge amount of trendies with Canada Goose garbage a few years back...now it's making my eyes bleed pls stop!..

Colonel J

02-09-2013

All Canadian youth look like ******rs.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

ever noticed that most fashion statements appear to be 'I wanna look the exact same as everyone else and spend as much money as possible doing it.'?...

Skeith

02-09-2013

Why do you care so much?

Memorylame

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeith View Post
Why do you care so much?
What color is yours?..the black one seems to be the most popular..

02-09-2013

Lol implying Canada goose is even a warm coat. carhart and even tough. duck make a warmer coat

Memorylame

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2051 View Post
Lol implying Canada goose is even a warm coat. carhart and even tough. duck make a warmer coat
this was an actual answer I got from a lady I asked..I wouldn't buy one so I don't know...for $1000 it better keep me toasty warm as I barrel roll through snowbanks the entire way to the store..

Semper Immortus

02-09-2013

leather winter jacket is superior to those canada goose.

and asians, asians with canada goose everywhere.

ThaBizness

02-09-2013

Had to look up what Canada Goose is.

I don't care how cold it is, I'd never wear something made in Canada. Do you guys even have Italians in Canada?

c4lm

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
ok now after a few years of snowballing this has finally annoyed me to the point of making an equally annoying thread..answer me this...wtf is with the swarms of you (and by swarms I mean dozens if not hundreds of trendies all on the same street corner) all wearing the same fuggly, ridiculously inflated (due to the fact that eveyone MUST buy one) to like $1000, annoying as shit 'Canada Goose' parkas? Why am I passing throngs of giggling 13 year olds who instantly look for a 'Canada Goose' symbol on the shoulder of my coat? I can't even imagine the scene in most family homes as thier kid begs for a $1000 parka because 'everyone else has one'. Now this has snowballed to the point where it isn't just the trendy kiddies who own one...it is EVERY EFFING TRENDY CANADIAN between the ages of 12 - 75 (you know there are no trends for those over 75 hehehe)..it has gotten to the point where if I exit the 401 at Yonge street and drive downtown (20 min drive) I can count upwards of 1000 of these parkas attached to trendy overspenders walking around in +10 degree celcius weather (when the excuse most use for buying one when asked is 'you are good if you happen to go to the north pole in one of these')...why is it that every kiddie through the ages has to be a clone of thier friends? when I was a kid it was Buffalo Jeans and Vuarnet ****.....speaking of jeans WTF HAPPENED TO JEANS?..some nostalgia for you this is what walking around in highschool looked like for me 17 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI2gPvreoG4 (i miss the sights)

I hate trendies...I hate fashion...and now I instantly dislike anyone I meet wearing one of these things and yes this isn't a 'new' problem...I first noticed a huge amount of trendies with Canada Goose garbage a few years back...now it's making my eyes bleed pls stop!..
No one with an ounce of fashion sense wears those things. The appeal is that they're made in Canada and are kind of warm. The cons are that they are extremely ugly and mostly asians wear them.