Afkers in ranked getting so old

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaPrimeBeast

02-08-2013

There should be some system implemented for afkers leaving in ranked games. I've been bothered by it many times in the past, but it was not until last game that i needed to write a post about it. I was 12-1-16 throughout the game as lux, and we were pushing 2 inhibs and while going for the last push, our jax left a 45 min. At least with lesser skilled players they can act as a punching bag while someone carries the team. As it wasn't bad enough that our adc tf "******" was going afk every 2 min, we then had no chance to win the game. Why are we punished for the actions of one degenerate on our team, and how are we suppose to rank up if these games happen on a daily basis? Throughout the week, I see my points rise up to 70-80 and have them drop back down to 0 in a matter of a few games. Although there is no direct solution to solve this dilemma, I hope riot takes bigger look at this issue so it doesn't damage the integrity of this game.

DaPrimeBeast

02-08-2013

^

Executioner

02-10-2013

You should already know the answer sadly. Riot can never fix this issue for one reason. THEY CANNOT KEEP PLAYERS AT THE COMPUTER WHILE IN A GAME.

Answer is now solved and you already knew the answer. Everyone has them games.