Digi-art entry: Training at Twilight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinganza

02-08-2013

Here's my entry! Vi's forgone her jacket and usual gauntlets to get some training in with the iceborn gauntlet and spirit of the ancient golem, while Yi and Wukong brush up on their wuju style in the background.

I only found out about this contest recently, so I only just managed to finish this tonight (about 2 hours before the deadline, no less). I really tried to keep the training idea in mind and make sure that Vi was actually doing something with the items, not just modelling them. I've been constantly browsing the forums and seen so many great works, I don't know if I'll get anywhere with this lol, but it was a great learning experience that got me back into painting again, so I'm glad no matter the outcome :D

Rhyue

02-08-2013

Love the perspective, particularly for Vi and how you've got the targets positioned. The colors are really nice too, nice work!

67chrome

02-09-2013

I like the wukong vs. Yi battle going on in the background :P

I found out about the contest recently and finished about 1 hour before the deadline too. I didn't really have enough time to make my entry do anything with the items, so I just have my Ashe moddeling them though

Abbx

02-10-2013

Hey, I really love this! I thought of a way you could improve it though. Maybe add some broken pieces of the other targets on the ground since they seem to have just vanished. Vi looks amazing in this picture though. Good work!

Drazirah

02-10-2013

really nice work, you've got my like!!

Zinganza

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbx View Post
Hey, I really love this! I thought of a way you could improve it though. Maybe add some broken pieces of the other targets on the ground since they seem to have just vanished. Vi looks amazing in this picture though. Good work!

damn that's a really good point, I really wish I had thought of that now. Oh well, hopefully it won't be too big of an issue in judging lol