old TT back, pleassssssssssssse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnThOnY iS wHo

02-08-2013

Who agrees with me that old TT should come back??!?!?!?! they needa be separte to choice which one. I personally think that old TT is wayyyyy better

Sam

02-08-2013

If you like getting snowballed sure!

SGL Flare

02-08-2013

no one cares about what u think is better

LSA

02-09-2013

I Don't know why this thread was downvoted. Having both 3v3's as separate options is a great idea, Riot just likes to give stupid ass reasons for why we can't have both.

Aerophobia

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
If you like getting snowballed sure!
lol...as if this map doesn't provide snowballing. If anything its worse. You can steal buffs and dragon on the old map. Good luck "stealing" the stupid altar things and vilemaw (since its horribly placed for contention on the buff).

Lorthix

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
lol...as if this map doesn't provide snowballing. If anything its worse. You can steal buffs and dragon on the old map. Good luck "stealing" the stupid altar things and vilemaw (since its horribly placed for contention on the buff).
In what way is it any more difficult to steal spider on this map than it was to steal dragon on the old version? That is the silliest excuse for disliking the new map I've ever heard. If they are attempting spider they are taking significantly more damage from spider than dragon ever did. If you catch them attempting spider it is extremely easy to steal and get away with a few kills when timed correctly.

Aerophobia

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
In what way is it any more difficult to steal spider on this map than it was to steal dragon on the old version? That is the silliest excuse for disliking the new map I've ever heard. If they are attempting spider they are taking significantly more damage from spider than dragon ever did. If you catch them attempting spider it is extremely easy to steal and get away with a few kills when timed correctly.
how is that silly? The problem is compounded by different changes but it is worse. Theres an easy choke point and no way to get to it other than that point. Plenty of people that can solo it btw. So zone people out and kill it is an easy option. vision op, are they doing it or arnt they? dunno, but by the time you figure it out they will have killed it.

I hate the map for a multitude of reasons so dont assume this is it. This is just an annoyance on top of the already pile of actual problems i have

Sam

02-09-2013

Quote:

So you want to steal those and snowball ? because getting first blooded in the old TT is auto lose.

first blood in the new TT, you have a chance to win the game.

Sam

02-09-2013

Quote:
how is that silly? The problem is compounded by different changes but it is worse. Theres an easy choke point and no way to get to it other than that point. Plenty of people that can solo it btw. So zone people out and kill it is an easy option. vision op, are they doing it or arnt they? dunno, but by the time you figure it out they will have killed it.

I hate the map for a multitude of reasons so dont assume this is it. This is just an annoyance on top of the already pile of actual problems i have

Some can solo it*.

In the old map, dragon can be solo'd by most jungle champions with just a madred.

Aerophobia

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
So you want to steal those and snowball ? because getting first blooded in the old TT is auto lose.

first blood in the new TT, you have a chance to win the game.
If you played horribly afterwards yes, yes it was. But if you're playing horribly you're gonna lose anyways. There was still jungle and buffs to farm to catch up if you really needed it.

First blood on the new map means you just lost your altar, gave 1 person a large advantage of gold and possibly 2 others a small advantage with assist gold and with double altars they will gain gold even faster and be harder to fight as well. Good luck.