others games than lol?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walram Amani View Post
I dunno, but I can just straight up give you one now... I have, like, four left
well if you have four yes i would like one please
actully i did got the email that says your selected to paly dota 2 guess ill try downloading it and see if it works
well so far its working so i logged in stream and downloading dota 2 lets see it it works cause i have no code or anyhting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walram Amani

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
well if you have four yes i would like one please
actully i did got the email that says your selected to paly dota 2 guess ill try downloading it and see if it works
well so far its working so i logged in stream and downloading dota 2 lets see it it works cause i have no code or anyhting
Alright. If it doesn't, tell me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walram Amani View Post
Alright. If it doesn't, tell me
i will but its downloading the game right now in the stream library....and its going to take some time probably an hour.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KADAMA

Senior Member

02-08-2013

just troll people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kale Krimson

Member

02-08-2013

Friend me on Steam! I play all the gamez. #KpnKale #PictureOfAWizard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

Senior Member

02-08-2013

kk i will is your name kale krimson?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

Senior Member

02-08-2013

thank you so much dota 2 is working and even though it lack graphics and shop really confusing i really find it intresting WATCH out lol i may quit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChildrenofCorn

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Path of Exile!

man i love that game and i can barely even play it on my crappy computer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofCorn View Post
Path of Exile!

man i love that game and i can barely even play it on my crappy computer.
yea its awesome...if only the graphics were better i quit this game in a heartbeat but still its alot more fun then this game........ get alot of afk but i can leave those game without plenty or ususally someone leaves and makes it FAIR.......seriously just tooo awesome...... sadly for some reason tutorial not working so got no idea about shop and items but i will figure it out..... well WOOT GO DOTA 2 ill cya later lol hahahaha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walram Amani

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
yea its awesome...if only the graphics were better i quit this game in a heartbeat but still its alot more fun then this game........ get alot of afk but i can leave those game without plenty or ususally someone leaves and makes it FAIR.......seriously just tooo awesome...... sadly for some reason tutorial not working so got no idea about shop and items but i will figure it out..... well WOOT GO DOTA 2 ill cya later lol hahahaha
Oh, the tutorial isn't in existence, yet. They kind of put the buttons in before putting the programs in.


123