Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@lore Department: could we have a "Abandoned Kingdom" for Shivering Isles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jedidioh

02-08-2013

When i was playing Ragnarok Online i remember this spooky place called "Glast Heim". Place was ****ing spooky, it was bigger than the most biggest live city in the game, It is beautiful and yet it's not. It has it's own churchyard and an inbound gravesite, everything is a mess. the "Kingdom" hast it's own huge ass library, chivalry, king's courtyard, prison, torture room, sewers and a mysterious dungeon that leads to nowhere and the kingdom was disproportionate to the modern roads. The place was enigmatic and yet it leaves some traces from past events that could be connected on what happened in the place, like a Stucked up sword shined by light in the very corner of the map, and faded portraits all over the place.

MugenNightmare

02-08-2013

I want a tower defense mode thing with Champs.

Try to stop the Shadow Isles king since hes invading, and betrayed his agents of chaos.

Grimm Dreogan

02-10-2013

Quote:
jedidioh:
When i was playing Ragnarok Online i remember this spooky place called "Glast Heim". Place was ****ing spooky, it was bigger than the most biggest live city in the game, It is beautiful and yet it's not. It has it's own churchyard and an inbound gravesite, everything is a mess. the "Kingdom" hast it's own huge ass library, chivalry, king's courtyard, prison, torture room, sewers and a mysterious dungeon that leads to nowhere and the kingdom was disproportionate to the modern roads. The place was enigmatic and yet it leaves some traces from past events that could be connected on what happened in the place, like a Stucked up sword shined by light in the very corner of the map, and faded portraits all over the place.

On an unrelated note, I ****ing love Ragnarok Online. Glast Hein was an awesome place.