New Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybroxis

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shacks hands View Post
So I had my main account perma banned, and rightfully so I deserved I was a total jerk and make the game unfun for so many player (mainly from verbal). But itís been like 3 months or so and I got a new account and I have totally changed my ways and I would like to believe that Iím a good/fun player to play with.

SO..... would Riot ever consider in any sort of way or fashion reopening perma banned accounts? To complelty have an account that you spent time and money on shut down forever is very very harsh. I wish I could suggest a process that shows that a player has been rehabilitated and has earned the right to have their account backÖ but Iím just not that smart XD
I'm tryin the same thing mah friend. Lvl 9 currently HOOO HA!

shacks hands

02-14-2013

Yup i really hope they can think of some way to let us earn our accounts back... I would be more prone to spend more money on RP if i got my old account back... plus i like my old account name better lol

Cybroxis

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shacks hands View Post
Yup i really hope they can think of some way to let us earn our accounts back... I would be more prone to spend more money on RP if i got my old account back... plus i like my old account name better lol
hey bro duo on the smurf? pm me (if that's possible O.o)

Angelus Veneno

02-14-2013

I still want the IP bonus back..

Kermadac

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The player behavior team is focused on a variety of projects--we don't necessarily focus solely on Tribunal features. A part of the team is focused on delivering Tribunals to all international territories. A second part of the team is focusing on polish features and optimizations to the Tribunal. The rest of the player behavior team is working on projects that we aren't ready to discuss yet.
Thanks for the reply, I think you guys have done a great job in lowering toxic behavior imo

Inc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

ok

Vemnox

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus Veneno View Post
I still want the IP bonus back..
Yeah what happened to it? Did they scrap it?

Trumanator

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vemnox View Post
Yeah what happened to it? Did they scrap it?
They got rid of it because they thought it gave the wrong incentives for people to participate.

ChampionOss

02-14-2013

tribunal....

MoistureBuddy

02-14-2013

I have noticed that sometime after i complete a few cases, a repeat case come to me that i had just reviewed. Does this mean I met my limit , or is it a glitch?