Some rune questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiptonSwagger

02-08-2013

Do good hands (mastery) and runes of revival stack multiplicatively or additively? Because if the latter they would add up to a good 25% reduction in time spent dead, considering people take revival consistently on this map that seems like it would be VERY powerful.

Also, do experience runes, masteries, and zileans passive work on passively gained xp? That could be interesting on this map where I think they would give a pretty quick early advantage (at the cost of some late-game stats of course)

If nobody knows, I might spade this myself, although I also might end up being too lazy, but if anybody does knows I'm rather curious. Don't feel obligated to go out of your way to find out for me, this is just to satisfy my curiosity mostly.

lbgsloan

02-08-2013

The impact of the revival quints is only going to equate to 2-4 seconds on Dominion. It could matter in rare situations, but keep in mind it only decreases your personal timer and not the revivial window. Getting up a few seconds sooner won't matter much if you have to sit and wait for your teammates to revive anyhow. The quints aren't worth running IMO, but Good Hands is a worthwhile mastery for 1 point.

I'm quite sure +XP bonuses do not work on the passive XP gain. It only works for XP awarded by minion and champion kills.

Volandum

02-09-2013

I think that's not true lbgsloan, if you take zilean your team will hit 4 at windmill before they do, before people get killed.

LiptonSwagger

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
I think that's not true lbgsloan, if you take zilean your team will hit 4 at windmill before they do, before people get killed.
This sounds like it could be VERY powerful if coordinated with a team, whether to press an early advantage top or to get a quick kill bot (obviously it would weaken later, but if combined with stat/level runes maybe it would end up leveling out). Am I missing something or would this be a viable strategy?