Digi-Art: King of the Treeline vs Ionian Seductress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eldarhin

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicToaster42 View Post
mm, very nice painting
Thank you. > u<

Scodo

02-09-2013

That venomaw looks amazing.

KHDragonn

02-09-2013

I personally would prefer Ahri's tails to be more fluffy but otherwise very beautiful. I love the colors and the composition is impressive.

FREE BUMP FOR YOU

Eldarhin

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scodo View Post
That venomaw looks amazing.
Thank you! I was hoping the green I carried over from the BFT would bring it some life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHDragonn View Post
I personally would prefer Ahri's tails to be more fluffy but otherwise very beautiful. I love the colors and the composition is impressive.

FREE BUMP FOR YOU
Thank you for the free bump. > u< I actually notice a lot of people drawing Ahri with more authentic fox tails. I kind of like the 'super silky long-haired' style of rendering the tails more if only because it flows with fire a little better and gives it a sort of ethereal look. But I do see where you're coming from. I'll render her with a fluffy tail for my next picture, as she is my favorite and will probably show up more often in my arts.

The most problem I had was actually Hecarim. I spent a whole of three days on him and it was insane. @ A@;;;

Summoner Abyss

02-10-2013

love how you presented this art, and make me wonder if vailmaw going to ambush them or not when they least expect it.

Eldarhin

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Abyss View Post
love how you presented this art, and make me wonder if vailmaw going to ambush them or not when they least expect it.
Oh, goody. That means I might be doing my job right. It was kind of hard to put him up as an equal rather than an accessory to the champions when I drew this. Thank you for commenting.

Eldarhin

02-10-2013

bump

Daemon

02-10-2013

It's about time someone drew an Ahri picture without ridiculously oversexualizing her!

I love the dynamics and the style. Very nice!

Homber

02-10-2013

It's very cool, i'm just not understanding the "training" aspect I mean saying "eliminating" the competition is cool and all..but idk man looks like you drew an awesome painting and then just put a label to make it fit.

Definetly very cool though

Daemon

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homber View Post
It's very cool, i'm just not understanding the "training" aspect I mean saying "eliminating" the competition is cool and all..but idk man looks like you drew an awesome painting and then just put a label to make it fit.

Definetly very cool though

I asked MsPudding (the one over the contest) on reddit about it and she said that it could be interpreted in many ways, but she kind of suggested they were looking for actiony stuff without explicitly saying it. Riot wants to hang up art in their offices, and fight scenes are probably more interesting things to look at.