Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the most underrated champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxieVixen

10-25-2010

Quote:
Money777:
corki, malzahar, twitch, malzahar, twitch, malzhar, twitch, malzahar. I hate these forums. I had 6300 IP and wanted to buy either twitch or malzahar, never played either at that point. so i come on the forums to ask and EVERYONE told me that they both were terrible. well, come free weeks, i play malzahar, now when i say this im not exaggerating It was my Favorite, My Most Fun, and Best Week. Twitch is probably more fun though. I played him and i had the greatest time just sneaking up on people when they were farming and least expected it. So yeah..... thank you all for letting me buy jax and gragas who i never liked playing and never will like playing...

Everyone rates everything based off of high ELO competitive games, and pretend that they are at that level.
Probably why you got that.
TBH by the time you get there if your not using a top tier champ, its because you played what you felt like, and got extremely good with a lower tier champ. :P
IE it dosen't really matter in the end.

Bellicus

10-25-2010

malphite, but no one plays malphite because no one wants to play as a rock

smithz

10-25-2010

Corki

Undead Fleshgod

10-25-2010

Corki

Valdien

10-25-2010

Kayle

grim1

10-25-2010

I would say Veigar. Sure he's best at killing other mages but that AOE stun on a relatively short CD is awesome for team fights

DntEatYellwSnw

10-25-2010

corki and nasus for sure!

muffinsrforever

10-25-2010

eve and lux imo. I know of a mean eve player that wrecks everyone with her.

Suchislife is the name

Asoni

10-25-2010

Kass

PainCakesx

10-25-2010

Quote:
Asoni:
Kass

I've seen him played quite often and highly regarded. Not sure if I'd classify him as underrated.