Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the most underrated champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

10-25-2010

Urgot.

though if you want to remove the 'underpowered' portion, It's probably Malphite or Corki.

MrDiezel

10-25-2010

Evelynn hands down.

Uberperson

10-25-2010

I would Say GP, never see people play him anymore and he is winbeard forsure

CuteFluffyBunny

10-25-2010

Mix mix swirl mix

The MythStalker

10-25-2010

Corki....a good one just wrecks face.
Malzahar...he can nuke your HP from a lot to a little and eh doesn't afraid of anything.

James Sunderland

10-25-2010

Teemo Malphite and Corki are all strong if used correctly, but are considered bad or are never played.

RosieBroDonnell

10-25-2010

corki, malzahar, twitch, malzahar, twitch, malzhar, twitch, malzahar. I hate these forums. I had 6300 IP and wanted to buy either twitch or malzahar, never played either at that point. so i come on the forums to ask and EVERYONE told me that they both were terrible. well, come free weeks, i play malzahar, now when i say this im not exaggerating It was my Favorite, My Most Fun, and Best Week. Twitch is probably more fun though. I played him and i had the greatest time just sneaking up on people when they were farming and least expected it. So yeah..... thank you all for letting me buy jax and gragas who i never liked playing and never will like playing...

whitemilk

10-25-2010

Nasus

haranix

10-25-2010

Zilean. That stupid **** is stupid.

Eddy01741

10-25-2010

Most underrated revolves around elementz's tier list since low elo and low level players take it as word of god when it really doesn't apply to them.

Basically, a champion that can pubstomp but is placed in hard to place on team or fourth tier.

Hmm. Eve fits that description.

Pubstomp at low elo: Check
Pubstomp at low levels: Double Check (wtf are vision wards and oracles?)
Low on Elementz's tier list: Hard to place on team, check