Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well Olaf is no longer the fastest jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

10-25-2010

Quote:
Eddy01741:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGZXj9r0Atw

Karthus 3:11.

Yup he's the guy who sent it to me. Though you're a jerk for ruining the suspense

KrevBlood

10-25-2010

Im actually impressed

Mind telling the runes/masteries?

ElGuapo

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Don't worry people will still give you attention.

TheDeadSpeaker

10-25-2010

Quote:
KrevBlood:
Im actually impressed

Mind telling the runes/masteries?

They're in the video description...

Eddy01741

10-25-2010

Meh, sorry, didn't realize you wanted to keep it a secret .

Anyways, just curious. Is using elixir of fortitude for jungling on Olaf actually viable in the long run? Or does the fact that it's an elixir set his item build back too much?

Azelf

10-25-2010

Quote:
Eddy01741:

Anyways, just curious. Is using elixir of fortitude for jungling on Olaf actually viable in the long run? Or does the fact that it's an elixir set his item build back too much?

You can start with cloth armor if you want to play it safe. Other wise, a first blood is very much pay back what elixr cost.

Stonewall008

10-25-2010

Quote:
Eddy01741:

Using Elixirs on ANYONE can potentially hurt them.

NeverNever

10-25-2010

well that's shockingly fast but is he viable? can he gank well, and when can he do dragon? plus having to buy a blue pot kinda sucks too

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Pretty sure Master Yi has the fastest potential time, but it relies on his Alpha Strike hitting well on the minions.

Eddy01741

10-25-2010

Quote:
Stonewall008:
Using Elixirs on ANYONE can potentially hurt them.

Alright, that's what I thought. I've seen some people advocating elixirs on guides (like on leaguecraft and whatnot).

I personally stick with cloth armor+5hp pot. Lets me go through the entire side jungle as long as not interrupted (which with Olaf, is always a threat since in the middle of lizard or golem they can kill you in literally two hits at some moments). Also, still fairly fast because undertow increases speed on wolves and wraiths by a lot.