Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which Lunar Revel Skin do you like the most this year?

Panda Annie 44 40%
Dragonwing Corki 23 20.91%
Jadefang Cassiopeia 8 7.27%
Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV 45 40.91%
Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao 27 24.55%
I don't care, so I'll vote for the ward skins. 12 10.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 110 .

[Poll] Which Lunar Skin do you like the most this year?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Lótus

02-08-2013

all

Vertany

02-08-2013

Quote:
Afrocalypse:
I'm not really interested in any so much, but maybe I'll get Xin's... I think the splash art is cute :3

He looks handsome, doesn't he^^ I waited for a Skin where he would look younger, however, sadly, I don't really dig the silver-blue.

420Templar

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Lion Dance Kog'maw

He came first.

Vertany

02-08-2013

And what I forgot to say: Isn't it astonishing and just awesome that the Skins all just cost 975 RP, while most of them have the quality of a legendary Skin^^

Dunkelheitt

02-08-2013

Quote:
Fairsky:
While I do think that the Jarvan Skin is better than the Xin Skin (the new ult looks great), I saw many people only like the Skin because of Lu Bu. That's kind of...

We have to...or Lu Bu will kil....

NOOOOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOeZv4BDVk

octavian1127

02-08-2013

Lu Bu OP

Bequanda

02-08-2013

Quote:
Misentro:
They're all great, except for Cass. Between the weird snake headdress and the stupid face in Mythic's ult, her original two skins are still her best.

While I do agree on the first point, I don't get why you think Mythic Cassiopeia has a stupid face. If anything, the face is especially good in Mythic.

Vertany

02-08-2013

By the way, what do you guys think on these Skins not being limited. I think it's fine, how about you? I heard there is alot of confusion about this.

Fairsky

02-08-2013

I wonder how many Annies we'll see after the VU and the new Skin. Better get dem counters ready. Jarvan and Xin jungles will also be annoying to play against.

Vertany

02-09-2013

I wonder why the Xin Zhao and Jarvan Skin didn't get recall animations though. Then even more people would have liked them. The skins were on PBE a pretty long time, I'm not sure if time really was the reason here.