Hello, I have a few questions to ask.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wreckless Potato

02-08-2013

Hi,

I'm Wreckless and I'm quite new to league. I noticed that a lot of players are downright rude when they play, whether they are winning or losing. Today I saw someone severely abusing one of my teammates so I politely asked them to stop by saying these exact words: " Why are you being so rude ? It's only just a game, leave her alone."
Instead of just leaving her alone, he started cussing me out and at one point even said "I hope you get cancer and your family die jajajajajaja." and "Plz all report Wreckless stpd noob"
I don't know if anyone on the opposite team reported me, but him and his premade friend did for sure.
I've already received a warning on my e-mail for "disobeying the summoners code" but all I'm really trying to do is be helpful to everyone who is being verbally abused. What should I do ? I don't want to be banned, I already spent money on my account.
Is there a way for me to contact Riot about this ? I received an unfair warning and everytime I'm trying to stop people from fighting, they start to report me.

ThatONeillGuy

02-08-2013

Multiple reports from a premade count as a single report to prevent just that kind of abuse. It also takes a high percentage of reports over many games to end up in the Tribunal, where other players read through the chat logs before voting Punish or Pardon. As long as you don't retaliate, you should be fine.

Did you receive a link to your reform card in that e-mail?

Edit: The system also filters new accounts more strictly than older accounts. Something to keep in mind.

Hand BananĂ¡

02-08-2013

Don't talk to toxic players, it's simple. PVP games breed *******s so understand that is the community you will be playing in. Riot does its best, but their isn't much you can do on a game that is so widely played.

You will only get an official warning if a case was created and went to the tribunal and you were found guilty. As the above poster says you had to be reported many times.

Also perma bans only happen after being found guilty 4+ times. So you pretty much have to be toxic for that to happen.

But simply just don't bother talking to toxic players, mute them and go on with your game. I have ~1700 games under my belt and never had a warning. I am not a 100% law abiding citizen either so for you to have received a warning you must be getting reported a lot.