Would you like to see something like this in-game?

Yes 117 95.12%
No 6 4.88%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Slumber Party! (Skin Group)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unknown456

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
you can actually get champs for playing matches too, so in my eyes, its not worth it to spend $10 on champions either.
i understand that too thats why i dont buy champions nor skins but he/she is putting the gameplay to graphics which makes no sense to to graphics over gameplay... skins should be 50% of the price of the champion no matter what but Riot just wants money so you know so much for a free game that you can have fun in but not till you get lvl 20-30 other than that its not that fun because you dont have that much things to choose from but i like LoL i just wished they would be better about making things a bit more cheaper with the IP prices or ffs just give all the champions for free like what HoN did but Riot wants you to waste your money another reason why i like HoN cuz i can make my hero look badass just by getting coins and dont have to use MY money for some game thats "Free To Play" im just saying this is why ppl make hacks for LoL not 100% the reason but 85% of the cause like why cant i just use my ip points to gift a champion to someone else ?? yea its retarded thinking about this Leagues Of Legends is a great game but its not going to be 100% fun if you dont wanna spend a **** load of money serously 10 champions with money is 100 dollars u want me too get all the champions with money at lvl 1 LOL this is what i mean

SephirothWontDie

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown456 View Post
i understand that too thats why i dont buy champions nor skins but he/she is putting the gameplay to graphics which makes no sense to to graphics over gameplay... skins should be 50% of the price of the champion no matter what but Riot just wants money so you know so much for a free game that you can have fun in but not till you get lvl 20-30 other than that its not that fun because you dont have that much things to choose from but i like LoL i just wished they would be better about making things a bit more cheaper with the IP prices or ffs just give all the champions for free like what HoN did but Riot wants you to waste your money another reason why i like HoN cuz i can make my hero look badass just by getting coins and dont have to use MY money for some game thats "Free To Play" im just saying this is why ppl make hacks for LoL not 100% the reason but 85% of the cause like why cant i just use my ip points to gift a champion to someone else ?? yea its retarded thinking about this Leagues Of Legends is a great game but its not going to be 100% fun if you dont wanna spend a **** load of money serously 10 champions with money is 100 dollars u want me too get all the champions with money at lvl 1 LOL this is what i mean
I understand completely what your saying, seriously. and I agree. but if you look at legendary skins, they cost more than the champs do as well. at least Im pretty sure. but the whole reason for skins is for aesthetic reasons, they aren't important, but they are fun. for those who have a little extra money to spend, that's fine. obviously you don't wanna buy them if you need money for something else.

Unknown456

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
I understand completely what your saying, seriously. and I agree. but if you look at legendary skins, they cost more than the champs do as well. at least Im pretty sure. but the whole reason for skins is for aesthetic reasons, they aren't important, but they are fun. for those who have a little extra money to spend, that's fine. obviously you don't wanna buy them if you need money for something else.
Ty for agreeing with me but as u see my point i really dont wanna use my money to get skins but rather just use it to get gameplay costing that fact that i wanna look badass playing my champions so if riot release a free skin sure ill get it but why cant they just make all the skins able to get through ip points what im trying to say is riot is putting graphics over gameplay and i really dont like that UNKNOWN OUT!

Chaffe

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Cait's net should shoot a blanket instead
Brilliant. Adding that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown456 View Post
because a skin which just makes you look different it totally worth $10 when u can just get a champion that acutally gives gameplay ffs use your head!
As for you. First off I can spend my money how I want and when I want. Second, this is just an idea. Third, if this game was 100% free then Riot would be losing a lot of money for server hosting. Fourth why do you even care if people spend money to buy skins? It doesn't affect you at all.

I've spent money on a bunch of other games from World of Tanks to SWTOR and I don't regret it at all. It was money well spent and I still play these games.

Gespens

02-13-2013

Also for Sona, sound effects would be big, otherwise the 975 skin price is a bit extreme.

Bobtob

02-14-2013

As soon as I read the title, I immediately thought of a gragas in pyjamas, and holding a big pillow....
What's wrong with me?....

Chaffe

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Also for Sona, sound effects would be big, otherwise the 975 skin price is a bit extreme.

Yeah I changed up the prices. Sona is now at 520.

southprince

02-14-2013

i agree with these skins and i play mostly suports and agree that sona does have alot of skins. so i thought wat about lulu? would be funny using whimpsy to turn ppl into stuff animals. or karma lk her shield would b a blast of feathers when combined with her ult. just sayin theres other suports that could also fit this theme and i think lulu would also match this team very well

Chaffe

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by southprince View Post
i agree with these skins and i play mostly suports and agree that sona does have alot of skins. so i thought wat about lulu? would be funny using whimpsy to turn ppl into stuff animals. or karma lk her shield would b a blast of feathers when combined with her ult. just sayin theres other suports that could also fit this theme and i think lulu would also match this team very well
Yeah Lulu was my alternate pick for support. I picked Sona though because she is a pretty basic pick and is generally played more than Lulu.

Holy Nitrogen

02-14-2013

I like although you did say none of these champions have a skin group. Lux does (Commando).