League Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baino

02-08-2013

I'm curious on how this new ranking system works was at 89 LP on a 5 game win streak and get 4 LP for the next win...the majority of the enemy team was a higher ranking as well..If you're on a streak you should be receiving more of a times X amount cause clearly you don't belong in that division. Now if I lose I'm going to probally drop more then the 4 I got last time, Is there no benefit to being on a streak...Pretty silly system you guys got going on.

Enbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Aye. Why do you lose more than you gain by a rather large margin...

Baino

02-08-2013

win 2 games for 11LP and 4LP lose one for -20LP = broken

Kalmageddon667

02-08-2013

You're likely D1. It is meant to work this way in Division 1 as you are about to enter a new Tier (gold, plat, whatever) permanently. You are not able to drop down a tier unless you are inactive for a LOOOOOONG time. Even if you lose 50000 games, you'll still be gold or whatever. They make you gain less and less LP as you get more in D1 to ensure you have the ability top keep up with the players of that caliber that you are about to enter. Some say dumb, but I find it fitting (once I finally hit gold) because you can't drop down.