Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Turn off friendly minion hp bars?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AriesTR

02-08-2013

I find them very distracting, and event part of them time attempt to attack my own minions when are low hp (last hitting).

I am quite new, so I don't know how to do this.

Offensive Name

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Quote:
AriesTR:
I find them very distracting, and event part of them time attempt to attack my own minions when are low hp (last hitting).

I am quite new, so I don't know how to do this.

No known way to do this without writing your own UI mod. Colorblind mode can help: it changes the shade of allied health bars to a much more muted blue.

aBitUnfortunate

02-08-2013

You probably shouldn't turn off allied minion's healthbars.

You can harass easily whenever you see your minion at low health and the enemy going to last hit it.
You can see how many tower hits it'll take to kill that last minion that is protecting you from the enemy tower.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't read the part that said you were new to the game. I'd say do not turn off the minion's health bars, because you'll end up being able to use them to your advantage as you get better at the game. Trust me.