spectating games!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doormatt72

02-08-2013

one of my favorite parts of this game is logging on and choosing a game i want to watch and just spectating. it drives me crazy when i log on and there's a big logo like "who will rise? season 3 is here" which comes at the expense of my ability to spectate. i'd love it if the ability to spectate games was always an option. i spectate games far more often than i play them. and when i log on and can't spectate, it frustrates me.

in the short term, i'd love for the big logo to go down if that's what it takes to let us spectate. but more importantly, in the long term, i think it would be cool if there was a menu option or a tab on the home screen to spectate games so that it is always an available option whenever you log on regardless of anything else that is happening in the game.

LordQuinton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

I agree.

GuanoLoco

02-09-2013

agreed

doormatt72

02-09-2013

to me it seems like a relatively easy thing to fix, and i sure would appreciate it. =)

Eyemite

02-10-2013

YES! this needs a huge improvement with more games to spectate and the ability to sort which type of game you are interested in, while not disabling it for dumb posts.