next to Impossible to win in pvp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LifeCorner

02-08-2013

it seems like 98% of the times, the riot game normal match games matches with people who are not willing to cooperate, blame each other, and specially I ended up in a top lane where enemy just ignore me and kill me. from full health to zero and just destroy the turret like there is nobody there. I need some solution! I can never farm at top lanes because enemy team ALWAYS pushes and I just cant normal farm and destroy the lanes and lose game... repeat...

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

wtf I dont understand this at all. Go back to school kid.

Jehosophat

02-08-2013

50% of teams in PvP win. So it's not really anywhere close to impossible to win in PvP.

Shallow Cubes

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeCorner View Post
it seems like 98% of the times, the riot game normal match games matches with people who are not willing to cooperate, blame each other, and specially I ended up in a top lane where enemy just ignore me and kill me. from full health to zero and just destroy the turret like there is nobody there. I need some solution! I can never farm at top lanes because enemy team ALWAYS pushes and I just cant normal farm and destroy the lanes and lose game... repeat...
You can also look at this as an opportunity to improve your ability to farm under the tower and under pressure. This has won games time and time again, and it is absolutely crucial to learn if you really do need to farm from the safety of the tower given an overwhelming enemy presence or strong zoning in your lane.