Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Please Explain This

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Todderk

02-08-2013

Why, for the past 5 games at least, have I been getting 1-4 LP per win?
This is beyond a joke, and for people who say my Elo has to "Catch up" or something to my League you would think that would happen after at least 9 victories in a row.
It is just so infuriating finishing game upon game and seeing that you have gained such a pathetic amount.

Riot Wittrock

QA Analyst

02-08-2013

9 victories in a row is exactly why your MMR hasn't caught up. giving you less LP is the system giving your MMR a chance to catch up. Trust me, even if you're losing more LP than you're gaining, if your win percentage is above 50%, you ARE PROGRESSING UPWARDS. Promise.

Todderk

02-08-2013

Quote:
Khalilzad:
9 victories in a row is exactly why your MMR hasn't caught up. giving you less LP is the system giving your MMR a chance to catch up. Trust me, even if you're losing more LP than you're gaining, if your win percentage is above 50%, you ARE PROGRESSING UPWARDS. Promise.

I have double the amount of wins than I do losses, yet the system is still treating my like I am 800 elo. How long is this going to take before the system finally recognizes me?

Lykanthropia

02-08-2013

I'm in Silver 1, progressing to Gold 5;

I flew through the division, winning ~7-8 games straight. I got locked at 90+, wins slowin down to 1-2 LP a win until I was at 97. I lost one match and dropped down to 81. My next game I won and the locks released and I was eligible for promotion.

I'm thinking that my MMR went up even though I lost a game. I think without that loss, I would have been locked still.

Just my two cents.

Wr3cktum

02-08-2013

I am currently having the same problem, I won 7 games in a row, the last 4 of them gave me exactly, 4 points, 2 points, 2 points and 1 point up to 97/100. Then I lost one game and got -19, this is rediculous.

Todderk

02-08-2013

Quote:
Wr3cktum:
I am currently having the same problem, I won 7 games in a row, the last 4 of them gave me exactly, 4 points, 2 points, 2 points and 1 point up to 97/100. Then I lost one game and got -19, this is rediculous.

My LP gain for the passt 4 games has been exactly the same as yours, maybe it is just the way of the System that Riot has put in to stop people from climbing up the Divisions.

Todderk

02-08-2013

Bump for Knowledge