How many times have you been harrased like this?

Never 2 22.22%
Litle 1 11.11%
Sometimes 2 22.22%
All the time 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

I've been harassed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phozforus

02-08-2013

I've been harassed, after i got home from a snowstorm. I was really cold, and played Lol. I then played as kat, and put up with skeen22, Amumu. I told him he wasn't a pusher, and then he and Zanibus started badmouthing me, by calling me a kid, friggin idiot, dumbass, a noob, and they also said they wanted to punch me. and also telling me to commit suicide. So i tried to find out what i did, but they kept badmouthing me and ignored me. I tried to be helpful, but they were just told me to fk off. They also wanted to report me, even if they knew that they should be the one being reported. I reported them, but i just need to cool off by typing this. Sorry if i've been annoying by posting this, but this is how I cool down. I hope the Triburnal sees this.

s s p a c e s s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Take the names out of this post or you will get yourself in trouble.

Troa

02-08-2013

You told him he wasn't a pusher? I am lost by what you even mean there.

As for the rest, would need to see the whole chat log. Aside from that, use your ignore button, its there for a reason.

Offensive Name

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phozforus View Post
I've been harassed, after i got home from a snowstorm. I was really cold, and played Lol. I then played as kat, and put up with skeen22, Amumu. I told him he wasn't a pusher, and then he and Zanibus started badmouthing me, by calling me a kid, friggin idiot, dumbass, a noob, and they also said they wanted to punch me. and also telling me to commit suicide. So i tried to find out what i did, but they kept badmouthing me and ignored me. I tried to be helpful, but they were just told me to fk off. They also wanted to report me, even if they knew that they should be the one being reported. I reported them, but i just need to cool off by typing this. Sorry if i've been annoying by posting this, but this is how I cool down. I hope the Triburnal sees this.
That is not how the Tribunal works.

You report, if there are enough reports a case is made, it's judged, action is taken.

The Tribunal =/= The Illuminati

jaxe40

02-08-2013

If they're really annoying report them for spam or something, otherwise just ignore them. Sometimes people just act like that.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

"Little" has 2 t's.

Thought you'd want to know.

Beatrix

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phozforus View Post
Well which one is it? Hot or cold?

Nasdrovia499

02-08-2013

Welcome to League of Legends.

1. Mute players who harass you. tab, click on the white dot at the right of their icon.
2. Report them at the end of the game if it makes you feel better. Post game lobby -> red button.
3. Dont name them on forums if you don't want to get banned.
4. Actually, don't talk about them at all on forums, no one gives a damn.